What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to love the first couple of series of Fathom comics, and that does look pretty darn cool Shell. Not that familiar with Kabuki, but she looks pretty hot as well!

Medicom Young Indiana Jones. Yes, you read that right.
It's not too bad in hand and I got it for less than half price. I'm going to repaint the hair and the cut on the chin though.

This baby ordered today

p1040379-130e976.jpg

With regards to the Joker - his clothes have been improved, they have been made more screen accurate and now sit a lot better on the true type. The headsculpt now has moveable eyes and the figures stand has LEDS. The police Joker costume was also included along with the headsculpt as a bonus - simply purchase an extra true type and you can have a whole new figure.

The Batman in my pics is the Medicom - the New hot Toys Batman is yet to be released. It has light up sonar eyes in one headsculpt and a second headsculpt with moving eyes. Apart from that, very little has been altered since the first version. This particular figure had caused some very big arguments over in the DC section let me tell ya! Some people really like the figure and some people don't. It's not released till 2010 though, so we shall have to wait and see.

Thanks for that explanation, I might have to pick these up later and glad I didn't get the first versions...

I just got the Watchmen Movie Collectables: Rorschach Grappling Gun and Mask Prop Replica Set & the Watchmen Movie Collectables: The Comedian's Guns and Dog Tags Display Set Prop Replica from DC DIRECT.

Here are some pics
DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Bleach Kisuke Urahara figure. I sold all of my Bleach figures except Ichigo and Rukia. I'm only keeping my faves and Kisuke counts.

I finally received the last of the figures I needed to complete Chemo and picked up the Target EX Public Enemies figures.

ChemoComplete.jpg

DCUPE.jpg

MAN!
You keep Howard S in Business... Great additions!
How is teh Superman Bust doing:drool:drool:drool

Actually every Howard bust I've gotten so far was bought from a previous owner, so it doesn't really help Howard. However I do have something being made by Howard directly that should be coming hopefully in a week or so, so keep a look out :naughty.

As for Superman, I kinda dropped him off a cliff to see if he could fly (stupid, I know) and it sorta broke into a couple dozen pieces.

just kidding :lol:lol:lol

Back