What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine!!!:rock:rock

3700327708_b35b052a37.jpg

none at the moment but soon i think it will be the mezco 9" warriors figures its one of my favourite films :rock

I have sinned...:rolleyes:

I was in a TRU earlier tonight, just browsing around a bit. I wasn't planning on buying anything because times are harsh... :(
Then, my eye caught something I didn't see before.

A pretty large box, containing an iconic hero, stood there, lonely, in a vast emptiness on the shelf.

It was the first I saw and from the looks of it he had been selling pretty well, because there were only two left. I discovered the other one standing on a different shelve, surrounded by at least eight figures of his arch nemesis.

Thus the pondering began. I inspected the box, looked at the pictures on it. I pulled a "Try me" lever to hear him say his name, in a deep, warm and familiar voice.
His swords; orange, like steel being pulled out of a red hot flame, seemed ready to destroy the box that held him.
His appearance was that of a leader. A bringer of peace and hope.
And yet he seemed restricted in his box, all tied up by the evil plastic covered metal wires called "twisties".

That's when I decided to take him home with me. I paid the lovely girl behind the cash register and hurried home.

There I carefully opened the box. I carefully removed the twisties and took out the figure to behold him in all his glory:

OPTIMUS PRIME
Leader​

374645_89167Opt_a.jpg

how tall is he? and how much? I want him became they FINALLY gave him his facemask in what, the last 30 minutes of the movie?

how tall is he? and how much? I want him became they FINALLY gave him his facemask in what, the last 30 minutes of the movie?

He's about 26.5 cm, or 10.6". He's almost a full headlength taller as the one from the first movie.

He looks almost exactly like in the film! Really awesome!

I have sinned...:rolleyes:

I was in a TRU earlier tonight, just browsing around a bit. I wasn't planning on buying anything because times are harsh... :(
Then, my eye caught something I didn't see before.

A pretty large box, containing an iconic hero, stood there, lonely, in a vast emptiness on the shelf.

It was the first I saw and from the looks of it he had been selling pretty well, because there were only two left. I discovered the other one standing on a different shelve, surrounded by at least eight figures of his arch nemesis.

Thus the pondering began. I inspected the box, looked at the pictures on it. I pulled a "Try me" lever to hear him say his name, in a deep, warm and familiar voice.
His swords; orange, like steel being pulled out of a red hot flame, seemed ready to destroy the box that held him.
His appearance was that of a leader. A bringer of peace and hope.
And yet he seemed restricted in his box, all tied up by the evil plastic covered metal wires called "twisties".

That's when I decided to take him home with me. I paid the lovely girl behind the cash register and hurried home.

There I carefully opened the box. I carefully removed the twisties and took out the figure to behold him in all his glory:

OPTIMUS PRIME
Leader​

374645_89167Opt_a.jpg

Congrats :rock

What do you think of him? I was SO close to buying one when i was at Toys R Us last week. Instead i bought an expensive teddy bear thing for my nephew.

Back