What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dude!!! :)

I think he's awesome! At first I had some trouble with the transformation to vehicle mode. I couldn't get the hood to connect with the front windshields, but it was due to me being to careful, rather than an actual problem :lol
Now it goes just fine.

I'd say:

Pros:
Very movie accurate
Very posable
Cool soundeffects, including the transformation sound!! :rock
Tall (about 10" -11" depending on his pose)
Well in scale with Bumblebee, Ratchet and Ironhide (deluxe and voyager classes)
Very nice truck mode
Awesome transformation

Cons:
Permanently stuck blades. When folding them back, his arms have to stay bent from his elbows otherwise the blades won't stay back.
I'll probably remove them after I figured out a way to make them detachable.

So, overall I have to say it's an amazing figure which I definitely would recommend to anyone who likes Transformers!

Many thanks :duff I appreciate the mini review :rock

I think i might have to pick him up next time i'm near TRU.

Dutch.jpg

Never seen those before but they look good congrats Chris :)

Cheers Jay. They are made by Windlas/Museum Replicas. I ordered them a couple of times and cancelled them but when I saw them in a store at the weekend I couldnt resist. :D

Cheers Jay. They are made by Windlas/Museum Replicas. I ordered them a couple of times and cancelled them but when I saw them in a store at the weekend I couldnt resist. :D

Did you get a good deal on them? wish i had a store where i could go check things out that way i wouldn't miss out on so much! :rolleyes: :(

Did you get a good deal on them? wish i had a store where i could go check things out that way i wouldn't miss out on so much! :rolleyes: :(

I paid a reasonable price and got a small discount on them also. I have to travel quite far to get to these shops but I would rather check the stuff first before I buy rather than get it delivered and have to go through the pain of sending it back. I normally order on line and get the shop to keep them until I can go and collect them which is handy.

Back