What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats :rock

What do you think of him? I was SO close to buying one when i was at Toys R Us last week. Instead i bought an expensive teddy bear thing for my nephew.

Thanks dude!!! :)

I think he's awesome! At first I had some trouble with the transformation to vehicle mode. I couldn't get the hood to connect with the front windshields, but it was due to me being to careful, rather than an actual problem :lol
Now it goes just fine.

I'd say:

Pros:
Very movie accurate
Very posable
Cool soundeffects, including the transformation sound!! :rock
Tall (about 10" -11" depending on his pose)
Well in scale with Bumblebee, Ratchet and Ironhide (deluxe and voyager classes)
Very nice truck mode
Awesome transformation

Cons:
Permanently stuck blades. When folding them back, his arms have to stay bent from his elbows otherwise the blades won't stay back.
I'll probably remove them after I figured out a way to make them detachable.

So, overall I have to say it's an amazing figure which I definitely would recommend to anyone who likes Transformers!

Hot Toys Iron Man MK I:
DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

Would love to get one of these down the road some day but not at the price it goes for now. Although I suppose it won't get any better.

:maul
I was thinking the same few years ago, back then it was priced around 600-700$, sometimes a bit more, but I waited. I had a chance to get it from Australia, but I couldn't make my mind early enough. Suddenly it became harder and harder to find, prices started to rise and I realised I had made a mistake by waiting too long :banghead. Now it seems to sell between 960-1250$$, some are even asking 1,499$. It only seems to raise each year, same could be said about Predator 1 bust, Arnold and Clean Endoskeleton and some others. I was extremely lucky to get my Maul, it was pricey 1K, but I have wanted this for so long, it's my favourite Bust.

I know, I've been paying about $ 70 each with shipping...no one bid on this one for some reason....

Yeah Ebay is like that sometimes! i've seen something used going for more on bids than the same thing new with a BIN price much lower than they are bidding on, i think the bidding gets the better of some people? :lol

Back