What's your hot toys marvel dream toy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point just Hulk (I'd have taken the Norton or Bana version really but Avengers will do), Doc Ock from Spiderman 2 and maybe Green Goblin from the first film.

:fireworks ROGUE :fireworks

detail.jpg

Hi, new to this board, but not to Marvel or HT.

Im sure someone mentioned Mystique & Phoenix from the XMen movies. A realistic Storm (w/ 70s outfit) would be killer. Im surprised HT didnt make a movie version of Mary Jane.

Comic versions of the Avengers and X-men, and a large variety of their rogues gallery.

If I could get realistic 1/6 comic versions, I wouldn't even collect the MMS line anymore.

1/6th Modern Thor would be amazing. I've been trying to find ideas on customizing MMS Thor into the modern...but haven't nailed down any materials to use.

Not really a dream toy, but if they made an "Old Man Logan" version of Wolverine, I'd get it for sure. In fact, I'd get any version of Wolverine lol.

A DX Michael Fassbender Magneto from first class. One version with the blue and yellow suit and the silver helmet and another with the full out Classic Red Magneto outfit when they break Emma out and the end of the film. I would be willing to drop at least $250 on that.

Deadpool
Spider-man 2099
Iron man spider-man
Silver armor spider-man
Daredevil black and red costume
Hobgoblin
Moon knight
Carnage
Shocker
Iron patriot
Night thrasher
Black panther

-Affleck Dare Devil (not the best movie but the suit was awesome)
-Dr. Doom (Hopefully FF gets revamped with a better version of the good doctor)

Back