What's your holy grail piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, my bad!

It has to be the Wonder Woman statue of the original "Cover Girls of the DC Universe" line. Not that it's especially spectacular or anything, but if I sold it, I could never get it again, at it's current price point. It's value has gone up A LOT in a few years.

400041_press01-001.jpg

my hot toys
The Terminator T-800
and
Godfather
would be really hard for me to sell
i wouldnt sell off anything in the collection now unless i really had to

These are my two pieces that tie for "grail" status in my collection.

Sideshow Alien 3 maquette
7198_press01-001.jpg

Sano Alien
tumblr_lzjl7pzYjO1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

Both still very impressive after all this time.

Out of what I own:

eFX Stormtrooper helmet LE
Bambaland Ex ThreeA MGS Rex

Out of what I don't own:

Captain America PF Ex or Reg. Saving Moola for it.

My grail piece is my Steve Rogers captain America PF. Took me a very long time to acquire one and the price was hefty. Cap isn't even my favorite character but this piece is epic.

Mine use to be the USS Flagg but that has sort of waned in the past few years. Now I kind of want a Hot Toys War Machine.

23" Marmit Alien : it’s the best representation of the creature in my collection.

Last edited:
The SS Venom CQ right now. I'd love to pick up the Man-Thing CQ one day as well.

My holy grail was both the Green & Grey Hulk PF's but now SS are making a new Version of each as well as the Gladiator Hulk I'll knock that one off my list.

My grail is a 1/4 or better yet a 1/3 scale Pennywise the Clown. No one has made one yet.

Back