What's your holy grail piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know there was such a grail by SS! AND THEY ONLY MADE 50!?
I though Dr. Doom PF EX was the grail to own. What was some of SS first pieces when they first began? Who was around collecting with SS from the start?
Doom is a grail but what makes this Dio special is that they have two of marvel's most iconic characters. I also love the size difference between Spidey & Hulk. I think the street light pole is made of metal can't say for sure. That dio is mind blowing ...I seen a sample one for sale a while back...way to rich for my blood...one day, though I'll get one :)

Want? Fully detailed Vader Reveal Helmet, inside and out (ROTJ of course).

Own? Hmmm. MR Falcon? Maybe my cfo V for Vendetta mask? My T-45d helmet? Hard to choose. I have a lot of pieces I love and would never part with.

Last edited:
Would have to be the Uruk-Hai berserker Pf for me. Man, every time I look at this beast, I'm awed by the perfection of this sculpt. Size, pose, theme, hyper details, paint, both ex & reg. versions are equally outstanding. The closest thing to perfection Sideshow has ever produced.

I'm envious; I'm still saving up to try to afford the Colossus comiquette since I want to put him behind my Magik comiquette.

For me, it's my Scarlet Witch Comiquette. I wanted her forever and finally saved up enough to get her new off Amazon a year or so ago.

Followed closely by either my Magik EX Comiquette or Spider Woman PF.
scarlett comiquette..nice piece..love mine too

10th anniversary army of darkness statue from diamond select...or sideshow aliens power loader diorama

Cleaned my 'grail' last night and took a few pictures...

CC2_zps28425e19.jpg

CC6_zps88036848.jpg

More pictures in my collection thread :wink1:

Last edited:
Ohrai, your number 2 is my number 1. :1-1:
I think it's also the first time I have seen an inhand pic of one without a case.

But I don't have it. :(

Here's my holiest of grails, piece. BloodRayne 2 Special Artists Edition. When people see my collection for the first time they would look at the bigger statues and not even think twice about her being the rarest and most valuable piece out of my entire collection and I have quite a few valuable and rare pieces. But none so as her.

She truly is a diamond in the rough.

#10 of less than 30 known pieces made. This statue is awfully rare. Officially licensed by Majesco. These pieces were individually casted and painted by the original sculptor Claudio Setti and produced in units of 10. Originally meant to have a run of 100 but his company Martian Factory, which he was working out of producing these, closed down before the artist could finish all 100. The bottom of the base is also signed by the artist, Claudio Setti.

1232412_599069113489917_1659573_n_zpsb0df5a4d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Here is mine.
img0780v.jpg

I love that Bloodrayne piece btw. Have admired it online for years. Always thought it was a kit.

Last edited:
Back