What's your holy grail piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would never part with these three.... My babies!

9481094510_3b45ccb971_o.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9481094538_fb6c5d0645_o.jpg

9481094566_bbeaf24ddf_o.jpg

Close tie between my customized Morgul Lord PF, Uruk-Hai Berserker PF and 1:1 Fett Helmet. Can't part with any of them or decide which I like better.

Close tie between my customized Morgul Lord PF, Uruk-Hai Berserker PF and 1:1 Fett Helmet. Can't part with any of them or decide which I like better.

Do you know that eFX will make an even more accurate Boba Fett helmet, don't you? ;)

My first and top grail is my CS Moore/ Frazetta 'Barbarian' AP nude edition. I had the standard bikini version a while ago and was gutted when I had to sell it, but fate and time brought a chance to acquire this version

The next piece is from my LOTR collection and is a grail too me as I managed to build and paint this excellently sculpted Mouth of Sauron on Steed by Markus Hausberg so the personal touch adds to it's sentimental value for me.

I'm sure it will all change though with some of the stuff coming out now though :lecture

I don't have any actual grails yet, but I think my Obi-Wan Mythos is my favorite statue, followed by Aayla Secura, and then either the Psylocke or Scarlet Witch comiquettes.

My most wanted statue by far, even over real grails like Darth Talon or Gambit, is Madame Hydra EX. If I could just find her at all, let alone a reasonable price (not that she technically goes for all that much, but $450 would be nice), it would make my life. That is definitely a piece I would never dream of selling.

I don't have any actual grails yet, but I think my Obi-Wan Mythos is my favorite statue, followed by Aayla Secura, and then either the Psylocke or Scarlet Witch comiquettes.

My most wanted statue by far, even over real grails like Darth Talon or Gambit, is Madame Hydra EX. If I could just find her at all, let alone a reasonable price (not that she technically goes for all that much, but $450 would be nice), it would make my life. That is definitely a piece I would never dream of selling.

I will be selling a hydra ex soon from my own personal collection. She is stunning! The ex head is awesome in person. The bad news is I paid 500.00 for her almost a year ago. :lol.

Yeah, I know, we talked about it, lol. Just 500+shipping is a little more than she's "worth" given I've never seen a Hydra sell that high, and just a little much for my pocket right now anyway, unfortunately. Given her rarity though, I am surprised I don't see her sell for considerably more (or at all, for that matter). Probably just her obscurity as a character.

Back