What's your favorite Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Iron Man figure was the Mark VI and I love the triangular arc reactor window, but I think over time, the Mark V has grown the most on me.

Now if I could get the Mark II AU repainted into a Mark III, that might take the top spot.

i guess mark VI is my favorite so far, it's because it has all the complete weapon accessories compare to other version+ its battle damage parts also very cool. too bad sometimes the joint can be very loose easily.

dont know when i get my hand on mark 7, it might be my new favorite IM figure.

design wise, I love the mark 4, its the most refined in my opinion. I also like the tech of the mark 5 and the beefiness of the mark 7.

figure wise... love the detail on the mark 1!

Iron Monger is my fav' by far;next to Milk war machine they really live'n up my desk :) Heres a shot of my Monger that i took a few weeks ago in action

IronMongerVsMarkII_zps1cb9b0d3.jpg

Can someone please explain to me, what the 'milk' reference is with that War Machine figure?
Milk is a magazine in HK. I think it's about style and fashion. Maybe the coloring is the way it is because it's similar to regular and chocolate milk. I always thought this was a strange exclusive.

I just saw Iron Man 1&2 for the first time last night (yes, I am in a cave, well, at least nearby one). I was wondering what is regarded as the DX09 of the Iron Men? Which of the figures is generally considered the best? I've never paid that much attention to the Iron Man figures unfortunately.

Stand by for plenty of biased recommendations. :lecture :lol

It comes down to a few things though for most:

The look / armour preference

Bang for buck

QC

..so, that said - none are perfect.

I think the toss up really though, is either the Mk1, mk4 or the BD mk6.

My personal favorite is the Mk.VI (I only have the Avengers version), partially because it was my first HT IM.

I read comics in the early '90s with Stark in his Modular Armor, so the triangular chest-reactor means the most to me. I also much prefer the color scheme of the Mk.VI over the Mk.III or IV; sure the III/IV have the "standard" iconic color scheme, but I rather like the silver accents on the biceps and knees on the Mk.VI that breaks up the masses of red or gold. But that's just me, though.

Back