What's your favorite Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't like the idea of all the gold in the design for the Mark XLII when it was first announced. However, slowly, but surely, it's becoming my favorite "major" movie suit (not going into 8 through 41 lol). Up until Mark XLII, my favorite was VI ... loved Avengers, but Mark VII was too bulky looking ... and the silver shoulder "clamps" just killed it for me.

Well, that leads me to the title, what's your favorite movie Iron Man suit and why?

The mk 7 for me, to me it's Tony's take on warmachine, lots of fire power and combat focused (highlighted by his hud display switching from blue to red battle mode lol) when all the attachments are released it has a very mk 3 look to it, which is awesome.

Yep, Mark IV for me, too. Just like the classic colours and proportions look nice. Definitely looking forward to its release in die-cast/PVC.

If we're talkin looks, then the AU Mark II, and Mark IV. But if you're talking quality, then I gotta stick with the original Mark II and III.
I fully acknowledge the pink fade issue with the III, but you gotta admit that the build quality (as far as sturdiness) is way better on the earlier figures. HT QC keeps goin downhill. At least with the early ones, you can handle them without having a friggin heart attack.

The Mark VI is still my favorite. I like the triangle reactor design, plus it comes with battle damage pieces and a cool display base. It also got the most screen time and action of all the suits so far.

Back