whats your #1 grail piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attainable, yes. But when something has an edition size of only 25, was very expensive upon its original release over 15 years ago, and bronze, I still like to consider it a grail. While it did only take me just over a year to locate and obtain my grail, I still believe I was extremely fortunate to have even seen one, let alone buy it! I've only been able to track two others down and seen one more on eBay which went for way beyond my budget.

Love my grail. ;)

Attainable, yes. But when something has an edition size of only 25, was very expensive upon its original release over 15 years ago, and bronze, I still like to consider it a grail. While it did only take me just over a year to locate and obtain my grail, I still believe I was extremely fortunate to have even seen one, let alone buy it! I've only been able to track two others down and seen one more on eBay which went for way beyond my budget.

Love my grail. ;)
I remember you looking for that, what a piece it is :rock :rock
x :wave

This is my grail at the moment ...

CreepshowFluffy.jpg

I guess the Ex Pred maquette would be my #1 grail that is currently in my collection. A grail piece of mine that doesn't exist yet would be a 1:1 P2 bust or a 1:4 P2 maquette or even a 1:4 Guyver movie maquette.

:yess: :hi5: ANY Legit statue of guyver would be amazing!
For my grail tho,even tho its completely attainable and has an open edition, it has to be my 1:1 War Machine bust! It just has that wow factor
sorry for the crappy photo,from my phone

IMG_20120210_122126-1.jpg

I got my Grail.

images

But my fiancee's grails are hard to find but anything less than an arm and 2 legs.

Doom pf
Gambit pf
X-23 comi

Nice queen which one is that and how big is it?

It's a 1/4 scale and not one of those newer ones you see lately on the Bay...Unfortunately I might have to part with it this year due to finances...It's quite a few years old and had once belonged to a very well known and respected SF member...

:yess: :hi5: ANY Legit statue of guyver would be amazing!
For my grail tho,even tho its completely attainable and has an open edition, it has to be my 1:1 War Machine bust! It just has that wow factor
sorry for the crappy photo,from my phone

IMG_20120210_122126-1.jpg

Despite being open edition, this is a remarkable piece. I understand! :)

That's an amazing 1/4 scale custom that he likes to flaunt whenever he can, that rat basta... er um, I mean very lucky, great guy. :monkey3

Hahaha I see:)

Don't know if I have a grail to be honest.
I want everything and nothing.

I have alot of very nice pieces, some customs.

Some hot toys I coveted for a long time and aqquired, ie rambo m65 and rocky balboa italion stallion are ones I hav'nt even displayed due to turbulent times and moving several times.
But I think a grail, I would term, is something unobtainable.

So I would say a 1/1 endo skeleton would be mine or an 1/1 alien as I will never have the money or space for either.
Unless I win the lottery which I don't do so guess i'm ____ out of luck.:)

That war machine 1:1 looks awesome, really wish they included the chest reactor in the IM bust it just looks weird without it imo.

But yeah my grail(s) currently are the Prime maquette or the kong vs rex statue from weta.

I got my Grail.

images

But my fiancee's grails are hard to find but anything less than an arm and 2 legs.

Doom pf
Gambit pf
X-23 comi

Did the X-23 get popular?!? I have one in my storage unit....give me some time and I'll give you a good deal after I look at what it's worth lol if you're serious.
I just checked my invoices, it's an exclusive. It's one of the last statues I bought before I took my break.

Last edited:
Did the X-23 get popular?!? I have one in my storage unit....give me some time and I'll give you a good deal after I look at what it's worth lol if you're serious.
I just checked my invoices, it's an exclusive. It's one of the last statues I bought before I took my break.

AND, I just died. I keep imagining my fiancee opening this at bday and anniversary time and passing out from excitement. I hope we can make it happen.

My grail piece is the Medicom Real Action Heroes Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake figure (crocodile cap version), that I bought in 2009. I've long since collected many other pieces, including a large assortment of Hot Toys figures. But, this one figure just stands out in my entire collection. To me, it just captures the heart of the Metal Gear Solid series, and it was one of the most sought-after figures when it was first released in 2005.

In addition, I wasn't working then, and I had to spend a few months saving up for it :lol. So, in that sense, it does have a large amount of sentimental value.

A simpler figure, for a much simpler time. Limited to only 1000 pieces world-wide - not like the mass-manufactured nonsense that's going on today, with both Hot Toys and Medicom.

5qd5fw1y4z3fipcwwsphoq2wmi3xwv_-.jpg

My grail: if Hot Toys makes a DX Beatrix Kiddo -aka- the Bride from the film Kill Bill vol. 1 (yellow track suit).

Well I'm new to collecting so pretty much everything is grail for me lol but here are a few the top of my list right now:

7390d1276703588-new-spider-man-comiquette-1sidespiderman3.jpg

Dark_Phoenix_-_Statue_009.jpg

3492vyo.png

2cco7ev.png

Luckily I started with what would have been my #1 piece since he's my favorite character. My Cyclops PF :D

Back