whats your #1 grail piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7142_press01-001.jpg

I really love the detail on the doom premium format, but will never be able to bring myself to spend that much on a 1/4 scale statue, mine will probably be a legendary scale thor if it ever gets made.

I have to say that my grails are my HT Batman stuff, both forthcoming and otherwise, and Reeve Superman, however, my ultimate grails that I'd like to get someday(or see made) are probably an HT Blondie or Dirty Harry(or both), and a 1:1 silicon piece from BobbyC.

I had to sell all my statues for personal family reasons, but my grail was the Hulk PF Ex. By far one of the best statues made. I had both the Green and Grey version and thought the Grey was just more stunning looking. Behind these would be the Cap. America PF EX.

If I had to pick my favorite it would be my 1 4 scale enterbay t800,but if were going by price maybe my custom bobby c joker with kato clothes.

I try to keep only "grail" pieces in my collection, but if I had to pick, probably my 1/6 John McClane. But my 1/6 Indy and Marty McFly, once completed, will definitely be battling for the spot.

Hate the term "grail"... way overused... Most of this stuff is attainable if you're patient and put some money aside.

BB

Back