whats your #1 grail piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For something Licensed that I don't have I would say the Studio Scale Hunter Killer by HCG... 60" long and only 25 made...

Had my sites on one but the guy did not have any original packaging and he didn't want to be responsible for any shipping.

I didn't want to be out the shipping both ways if I had to return it.

Then theres also the print of 'Heiroglyphics' by HR Giger...

I've posted this before but I think the photos are gone, so I did a reshoot. This was all possible thanks to Azurepred! :rock

My baby...

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

I've posted this before but I think the photos are gone, so I did a reshoot. This was all possible thanks to Azurepred! :rock

My baby...

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

My number one piece too!

Followed closely by Doom PF and Wolf Predator 1:1 bust.

prob the SS T800 lifesize figure ver. 2.0

:pray:

Do you prefer 2.0? I may get it... I wonder if the sculpt is any different.
And I wonder how are the plasma rifles compared with the 1:1 rifle sideshow released... on ebay 2 rifles costs as much as this piece and it comes with 2 of them AND A 1;1 Endoskeleton lol

Last edited:
Probably my SS 1/3 Alien 3 maquette (dog). Was the hardest piece for me to find.

The one on the left (not my pic). Size, paint and sculpt can't be beat IMO.

P3190016.jpg

A close second would be my Sano (full body, special edition) Giger Alien.

Last edited:
Sideshow life size P1 bust which I was able to obtain late last year without breaking the bank. Still amazed by it when I walk by it everyday.

This is still the Grail in my collection.
Custom built by Howard of legendary Heath..

Best joker ever.
Hope you like it.

GVLVK9H.jpg

8zBXRAj.jpg

4DEhr7f.jpg

Back