What's the Worst Comic Book-Based Movie of All Time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Worst Comic-Book Based Movie of All TIme?

• Batman and Robin

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 40 29.0%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Elektra

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Fantastic Four

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • The Spirit

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • The League fo Extraordinary Gentlemen

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Ghost Rider

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Other (specify in post)

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
why can't I vote multiple times!?....:tap.......most of the movies listed above are god awful!!!...one or two were ok, but the rest are pure GRADE A+++ CRAP!

I laugh in the face of danger (raving crying fanboys... especially the turds who enjoyed Twilight)...

What's up Darthrazz?

Not much buddy, getting ready for the NHL playoffs, hoping the Devils and Elias do some damage. What's going on with you?

It's a toss up between Batman and Robin and Catwoman.
Got to go for Batman and Robin.
It's so BAD it's BAD.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AJWpmPGCR1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AJWpmPGCR1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Not much buddy, getting ready for the NHL playoffs, hoping the Devils and Elias do some damage. What's going on with you?

You do know my nickname = Patrik Elias No. 26...

Eli26...

shortened

Yeah, I am excited for the playoffs. Rooting on Brodeur to get Sawchuk's SO record. Thank goodness Patrick Roy that cocky jerk's record is gone.

its a tough one to call, either catwoman or Batman and robin, they both sucked the big one, ummmmm ima go with catwoman.....

Last edited:
You do know my nickname = Patrik Elias No. 26...

Eli26...

shortened

Yeah, I am excited for the playoffs. Rooting on Brodeur to get Sawchuk's SO record. Thank goodness Patrick Roy that cocky jerk's record is gone.

Oh yeah, SO record will be history soon. People were complaining that Brodeur's record was a fraud, because of the shoot out wins. If the strike season wouldn't have happened that record would have fallen long time ago, plus by next year he will have enough regular season wins to shut all the nay sayers up!

its a tough one to call, either catwomen or Batman and robin, they both sucked the big one, ummmmm ima go with catwomen.....

that's exactly what I thought. :lol Batman and Robin was baaaad. But if I was in a goofy mood I could stand to watch it. But Catwoman is just ridiculous :lol I can't even watch that to laugh,I get pissed at how bad it is :lol

Batman & Robin is hilariously bad and parts can command your attention out of morbid curiousity like watching a train wreck. If it's on, I watch it, mesmerized by just how bad it truly is. Catwoman is just crap and I turn it off.

I voted Catwoman.

Oh yeah, SO record will be history soon. People were complaining that Brodeur's record was a fraud, because of the shoot out wins. If the strike season wouldn't have happened that record would have fallen long time ago, plus by next year he will have enough regular season wins to shut all the nay sayers up!

By my math he would have had 620 wins by now if it weren't for the 2004/05 lockout season and the fact he missed two thirds of the 08/09 campaign.

And honestly people can cry all they want Brodeur didn't break Roy's record yet because of his 27 career shootout wins... guess what... a win is a win. You still have to earn them, and guess what goalies in today's age... are tested more... you don't think having a shootout in the extra fame outside of 65 minutes of hockey isn't enough... and then you basically have the best shooters in the NHL going one on one with you. Never understood that logic.

And by that definition, one could say Roy didn't really break Sawchuk's win record way back when, because Terry played in an NHL that didn't even have overtimes.

BRODEUR HAS THE RECORD... nuff' said. Nay sayers in this case are completely naive if they suggest otherwise.

Batman & Robin is hilariously bad and parts can command your attention out of morbid curiousity like watching a train wreck. If it's on, I watch it, mesmerized by just how bad it truly is. Catwoman is just crap and I turn it off.

I voted Catwoman.

Plus in Batman and Robin's defense, it had one Alicia Silverstone sporting a school girl uniform. That in itself was the price of admission.

wow! so opinions are divided between Catwoman and Batman & Robin,
I'm glad I've never watched them!! And never will!!
:rotfl

I voted The Spirit, and I walked out of that one...
good thing I didn't pay the admission...

Last edited:
wow! so opinions are divided between Catwoman and Batman & Robin,
I'm glad I've never watched them!! And never will!!
:rotfl

I voted The Spirit, and I walked out of that one...
good thing I didn't pay the admition...

lol you spelled admission as admition... it's funny because I did that as well.

So the Spirit is that bad eh... Scarlette Johansson couldn't even say that hot mess?

You should add Spawn to that list. That movie franchise had so much potential. I'll have to say the first Incredible Hulk was a waste of time as well.

man, there sure are a lot of people on here who were butthurt by Batman & Robin.

nobody has mentioned The Crow, or Burton Batman movies. so, i'm adding all of those.

Last edited:
lol you spelled admission as admition... it's funny because I did that as well.

So the Spirit is that bad eh... Scarlette Johansson couldn't even say that hot mess?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Wooops!! Fixed!!
And no, Scarlet was pretty bad as well...

nobody has mentioned The Crow, or Burton Batman movies. so, i'm adding all of those.

That's just crazy talk!!
The Crow is an awesome movie!!
And without Burton's Batman, there wouldn't be edgy Superhero movies right now...
Batman Returns > Batman Begins... IMO!!

The Crow is an awesome movie!!
it was cheesy-emo and trite. the sequels are even worse.
And without Burton's Batman, there wouldn't be edgy Superhero movies right now...
so what? even if that were true, this topic isn't about "first/most influential comic book movies". just the bad ones.
Burton's movies are every bit as obnoxious and hollow as Schumacher's. he just did it first.

Back