What's the Worst Comic Book-Based Movie of All Time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Worst Comic-Book Based Movie of All TIme?

• Batman and Robin

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 40 29.0%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Elektra

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Fantastic Four

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • The Spirit

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • The League fo Extraordinary Gentlemen

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Ghost Rider

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Other (specify in post)

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
so many are so bad it's hard to chose just one. I'd take ghost rider over catwoman, at least catwoman had some eye candy, all ghost rider had was Nicholas cage and jelly bean martini's listening to the carpenters. Come on, the carpenters on any super hero soundtrack has got to be one of the worst movie choices ever.

C'mon. NONE of the other movies on this poll even comes close to being in the same vicinity of sheer, unadulterated, mind-numbing, soul-crushing, a$$-raping rubbish awfulness as.... The Spirit.

:banghead:banghead:banghead

either that, or it's the BEST film of all time. depending on how stoned/drunk u are.

Out of the options I've seen:

Batman and Robin, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Ghost Rider and Daredevil.

Out of those my vote would go to Batman and Robin.

I personally liked Daredevil a lot.

Wow! This is tough!

We all know that Batman and Robin is a giant piece of crap! and it ruined the awesome franchise for a good many years... But Elektra was so bad you couldnt even laugh at it. I was embarassed for every actor on the screen. I am sure Ben Afflick was thrilled when his cameo got cut.

Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The League and Ghost Rider were by all means not good movies but I think they are far worse than B&R and Elektra.

I have yet to see Spirit, Catwoman or Steel... and I have no plans to see them any time soon.

Thankfully I've seen few films on the list so my vote went to Daredevil. My husband still owes me for dragging me to go see it.

It's a toss up between Batman and Robin and Catwoman.
Got to go for Batman and Robin.
It's so BAD it's BAD.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AJWpmPGCR1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AJWpmPGCR1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

imo, Daredevil and Fantastic Four don't deserve to be on that list.

Sure Fantastic Four deserves to be there. It's a horrible HORRIBLE movie!

I would say there has been a lot more duds in the super hero films vs. good ones.

Spider-Man 3 is worthy of being on that suck whole list... Watchmen teeter todders between both realms. It had its shat moments... but visually it was beautiful. Oh yes, I just went there.

Back