What's the Worst Comic Book-Based Movie of All Time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Worst Comic-Book Based Movie of All TIme?

• Batman and Robin

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 40 29.0%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Elektra

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Fantastic Four

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • The Spirit

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • The League fo Extraordinary Gentlemen

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Ghost Rider

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Other (specify in post)

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
?

IMO it's gotta be between Batman and Robin, Catwoman, or Daredevil (I saw the Director's Cut...didn't improve it at all IMO). Your thoughts? Feel free to include surprise answers :D

Daredevil is far from the worst, in my opinion.

Elektra is a more worthy candidate for the honor. But even that one doesn't compare to Batman & Robin or Catwoman or The Spirit (from what I've heard--I didn't see it).

You didn't include a poll? why not for threads like these?

Catwoman, because The Spirit at least had style, Batman and Robin had Arnie Mr Freeze (say what you want, but the ice puns are hilarious), and Daredevil just didn't suck as much as Catwoman did. Actually, those two movies were neck-and-neck for worst, but Daredevil came out first, and at that time I was more lenient towards sucky comic book movies.

Meh too lazy to post a poll. Too many fun choices. I would also add The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

EDIT: Poll added :D

Last edited:
Of the ones I've seen I'd have to say "Batman and Robin"... but Daredevil, Catwoman and Elektra looked so horrendous I never even bothered. So, mine is not a very well informed choice :lol

Nothing it the poll comes close to the suckfest that was Steel...I mean come on, Shaquille O'Neal for chrips sakes!!!

Steel-Shaq_l.jpg

:slap

Nothing it the poll comes close to the suckfest that was Steel...I mean come on, Shaquille O'Neal for chrips sakes!!!

Steel-Shaq_l.jpg

:slap

I saw it when I was a kid and hated the film but Shaq does look kinda badass right there in that shot...horrible film though.

While those are bad I voted "other"...the Dolph Lundgren Punisher and the Matt Salinger Captain America come to mind as Superhero films that were difficult to stomach. Superman IV, Supergirl and I can't believe the David Hasselhoff Nick Fury movie didn't make this list. :lol

Hmmmmm....
Brenda Starr
Barb Wire
Tank Girl
All of the Punishers
THe Hulk
HOWARD THE DUCK!
Richie Rich
Dennis the Menace

Come to think of it, make it the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. One of the few movies I've walked out of, it was rubbish.

Back