What's the pride and joy of your collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually in this situation and besides the obvious(my wife at the time and my son) I just grabbed my college diploma and all the personal pictures I could quickly find. I had a bunch of Bowens at the time and didn't grab one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428689392.912715.jpg

Don't own very many, out of the ones I own it has to be the patient zero bust still stuck in the box as my wife has not seen it yet.

My mom was visiting a few weeks ago and was looking through my collection. She asked which was my favorite. I don't think I have a favorite, per se, but the one I've spent the most time and diligence (and money, maybe) on is my Dexter. So I'm probably the most proud of him.

And he's international, with parts from Asia, Britain, US, Mexico, and Argentina. He's like the UN of figures :)

FullSizeRender4_zpsartraa50.jpg

FullSizeRender6_zpsmzhovb4m.jpg

FullSizeRender7_zpsr99ttpyl.jpg

FullSizeRender24_zpsidm7voks.jpg

I'd leave everything to melt like Emil's mug in Robocop, apart from my Iminime Trio set. It took me too long to find someone willing to sell...and then I paid a stupid amount for them that saw the missus ban me from bedroom duties for a whole week. No way I'd let those little buggers burn.

Back