What's the pride and joy of your collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Premium Format

...no matter how much I get bored and sell everything else, this one is never considered to part with.

Probably my 1/4 eb robocop, just has a presence about it and I'm a huge robo fan
2nd is a tie between my EB 1/4 batman and ht ed 209
I guess there's so etching to be said for larger figures and the impact they bring me

Hmmm. Not sure if I can pick just one, but here are a few:

- Hot Toys Aliens USCM Hudson
- Hot Toys Predator Elder (Japanese Exclusive)
- Hot Toys Terminator Salvation John Conner (Sideshow Exclusive)
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II (Sideshow Exclusive)

Honorable mention:

- Sideshow Star Wars Asajj Ventress
- Hot Toys AVP Requiem Predalien
- Soldier Story US SEAL Team VI

Man, that's a tough question.

I mean...I have some items that are just impressive as hell to LOOK at like the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile, but it's not a SENTIMENTAL favorite, like say my 1984 Storm Shadow vintage Rodimus Prime.

I seriously can't decide.

That's an easy one for me. My Predator... It was the first collectible that I ever got. I never had to get another predator piece, because he was awesomely enough.

Picture 56.jpg

I'll sell most anything for the right price. My modded HT Batman is a keeper though. I spent too damn long modding it. Anyway, here's some really crappy pictures I took a while back of it.

75E6BD72-D428-4067-9ECA-19DCECEA7710_zpsdruxiazh.jpg

12AFDB18-CD54-4227-A076-14675726DEBE_zpskinccngd.jpg

Last edited:
Love the Stormtrooper blaster. :hi5:

Thanks man. It is one of the items it would be hard to sell, not just because I love it being so close to a screen used Stormtrooper blaster with all its genuine parts, but because is a converted Sterling and laws are different in various countries. :)

Back