What's the pride and joy of your collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't opened it yet, but from what I've seen, the new SS Hellboy Ex PF

I would have said Galactus if I did not have to return it for qc issues. Right now I don't have one figure that stands out.

3b55e2740b2d22d82b4de5671194e3c3.jpg

4th Doctor I guess! Hard to pick one!

Pretty slick.

I like that way more than the company that is making them now.

If I'm going to answer seriously, it wouldn't be anything toy related. :lol

Otherwise, my 18" ToyBiz uber jointed S2 Spidey figure - although, that guy will outlast all the high end malarkey that folks drool over. :lol

It's an awesome figure! :hi5:

I would probably pick an Urban Vinyl Figure in the dash from flames.. simply because they tend to be very limited edition and therefore extremely difficult/expensive to replace.. probably my KAWS Boba Fett figure..but it's a really tough call...

To much to grab if I had too but with all the framed stuff on my walls, Wrightson pencil drawing of the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

That or my Road Runner. Probably the Road Runner.

The one I won't sell and the one that really got me into collecting was Mcfarlane this Figure Spawn 12Inch Issue 95 The quality is amazing IMO20140822_235506_zps10nrhlox.jpg 20140822_235500_zpstfdeenet.jpg Also My 1/6 Batmobile 20140828_212736_zpszwteyt0e.jpg

I'd let it all burn and I'd sell anything for the right price.

Tamiya Fatboy for arnie 2. Took me a month to modify, paint, and assemble.

Last edited:
Thx. I also have the GBU trio set. I think they're fantastic and I put them in my rare category. Denny's also doing a Good Fellas set which I can't wait to get too. And we're hoping he does the Wicked Witch.

Back