What's the pride and joy of your collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine would be this guy hands down. Would be a struggle getting him out of a fire but id have a go.

As others, my dogs.

If push comes to shove, I'd sell every doll to pay for vet services (if I ever need to)

**** the dolls.

e9efead1fecbaa80c3fc13d26870ab7f.jpg
this is one figure i wouldnt ever sell ! Priceless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'd like to say that it would be my all time favourite collectible, The Sideshow Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust.

Morgul Lord 5.jpg

Buuut it's awfully large & heavy & I have to balance that with the simple fact that I'm very lazy so in a fire emergency I'd probably just grab my Sideshow Homer Simpson Mini Bust on the way out of the door. :lol

Homer Bust..jpg

LOVE that. Where is that from? And is he full size? Man that would scare the crap out of me, walking in and seeing Heath there.

Such a shame he's gone from the world. That was the finest piece of acting I'd seen in a long time. He made Jack Nicholson look so tame in comparison. Not that Jack was bad. Heath was just THAT good!

Mine would be this guy hands down. Would be a struggle getting him out of a fire but id have a go.

Back