What's the point of Marriage?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Think what you want but don't let it stress you out. You don't have much hair left to lose. :lol

It's funny you've had to revert to an arguement that has nothing to do with the original just to try and save face. It's really not surprising though when a guy questioning marriage, has an emo donald come over makeup wearing rocker in their sig, and the word A N U S in their board name claims not to be gay:horror. It's okay though. Identity issues aside you've said I could borrow some of your wigs so I won't worry about losing any hair.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Flame wars are funny.

You two are good entertainment. *eats popcorn and watches as this soap unfolds*

Flame war is over but he likes to keep pushing it. Plus his point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in the context of this thread.

I think I understand the real truth behind this thread now.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Gay people want to get married just as badly as straight people. They have the same desires and should be allowed to participate just as other people. He thinks that all people that listen to a certain type of music are gay but that's a pretty extreme view in my opinion. Why does wofford29 have such a problem with gay people and what rights they should have as American citizens? :huh

It's funny you've had to revert to an arguement that has nothing to do with the original just to try and save face. It's really not surprising though when a guy questioning marriage, has an emo donald come over makeup wearing rocker in their sig, and the word A N U S in their board name claims not to be gay:horror. It's okay though. Identity issues aside you've said I could borrow some of your wigs so I won't worry about losing any hair.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Case and point. Thanks for proving my last post to be extremely accurate.

Plus, my name has no a n u s in it. I think you are guilty of what you preach and slander others for. Not ironic- common.

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

wow 2 threads for 1 fight, it's like a cartoon where they're just this big ball off dust and arms and legs going from one location to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back