What's the point of Marriage?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. That is why I have my Diploma sitting right beside me. I even worked in A Substance Use research lab. You can't believe it because you are getting owned. You can't even control yourself from posting a response when you say you won't. GOod times! :lol:lol

Sorry but nothing I have said is a lie and really you are the pathetic one here. It's incredibly evident in all your posts. :lol

Funny considering you feel the need to conitnually reassure yourself post after post that you are winning an arguement, getting pm's from internet friends telling you are winning an arguement, and conitinually trying to take digs at someone because their opinion differs from yours. Let's go one post without you trying to lift yourself up. I also think it's funny that you having a diploma = you having a 4.0. I think your community college education is starting to reach it's limits. But keep reassuring yourself.

Yes, I agree with you. However, Wofford came at me with a post full of malice and spite in that thread. I had already moved on but I can't and won't move on once someone starts in on me. He wanted this so I am giving it to him.

true. true.
i'm dropping the subject...the mods are circling like sharks.
:D

Funny considering you feel the need to conitnually reassure yourself post after post that you are winning an arguement, getting pm's from internet friends telling you are winning an arguement, and conitinually trying to take digs at someone because their opinion differs from yours. Let's go one post without you trying to lift yourself up. I also think it's funny that you having a diploma = you having a 4.0. I think your community college education is starting to reach it's limits. But keep reassuring yourself.

Funny how you do exactly what you say I do. Talk about issues!! You are great at proving your points... or is that your own flaws. :lol

OK... perhaps a thread closing is in order since neither of you can just walk away.

Yes, I agree with you. However, Wofford came at me with a post full of malice and spite in that thread. I had already moved on but I can't and won't move on once someone starts in on me. He wanted this so I am giving it to him.

If you're not intelligent enough to post the truth when the evidence is so abudently against you in the other thread about who started attacking who there really is no point in you continuing on. It's very clear your over your head, and not worth anymore time because you'll continue to try and create this sense of importance and relevance in your head that only you can grasp. Your world must be a lonely place, but you'll always have those internet friends to pm you.

true. true.
i'm dropping the subject...the mods are circling like sharks.
:D

Yeah, I never pick on anyone unless they start in on me. Wofford originally idiotic quote to me. I had not said one word to him before.

Not to be a ^^^^, but from the looks of your sig you're hardly one to comment on ^^^^ty bands.

On second thought, I actually am trying to be a ^^^^.

Who is the real instigator here. :rolleyes:

If you're not intelligent enough to post the truth when the evidence is so abudently against you in the other thread about who started attacking who there really is no point in you continuing on. It's very clear your over your head, and not worth anymore time because you'll continue to try and create this sense of importance and relevance in your head that only you can grasp. Your world must be a lonely place, but you'll always have those internet friends to pm you.

Laughable. :lol

My world is so lonely. Oh my I am crying. Thank you Dr. Wofford. :monkey2:rotfl

Convenient you left out what that was in response to in your comments in a RIP thread.

Convenient- ha not at all! It was left out because it wasn't directed at you but you still got so defensive and hostile that you had to attack me. That's really healthy Dr. :lol

Original quote

I don't like it when bands are named after anyone in the band. Usually means they are arrogant conceded pricks. I am sure Dave is an Ass. He charges people around $100 just to sit in a far away field to see his crappy band. :lol

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back