What's new!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok gang, I'm in deep concentration mode....doing a LOT at once, so bear with me.

First up, ALL Jason's, Myers and Roys are in work right now, I am casting the rest of the heads as well as the remaining Ash heads and Jokers.

The clothing I am also doing in bulk, spraying and weathering with my new faster methods. I don't expect these to take much longer, and in fact...I am aiming on having them all out by Halloween.

The resin kits I am doing for people are tentatively on hold while I get a new Dremel. My old Dremel seems to be dying on me. The battery keeps dying after only a mere 5 minutes of work, so it's making any progress insanely slow. I keep having to charge it over and over again, which eats away time like no other. But I am going to get a new plug in version ASAP. Once I do, I can work through these other projects much quicker.

Once I catch up on all of those group commissions I will start taking care of more of the repaints. I still am doing some of them, here and there... but I will be able to focus more of my efforts towards them once the rest of the mess is gone.

After that, my repaint service is DONE. I don't want to do that anymore, in any fashion. It's just too much and very tedious kind of work.

I will however make new figures, I have a Freddy sculpt I am working on and will be doing another Myers... I hope to figure out the jumpsuit issue later.

And down the line I want to start making masks of my own, so that will develop once I have absolutely NO work on my desk to worry about.

But I plan on branching out my horror services to costume making, latex masks, Jason Hocks, Horror paintings, and full figure Horror.

So I'm not going away, just restructuring a bit. And from now on I will always be one figure ahead on my creations, so people can buy them and expect direct shipping with no long wait. :duff

:lol Thanks guys! And I am working furiously over here, so I hope to get more done soon.

And I really want to put heads back on your figures Chase! :rock

Really curious to see what you do with Freddy, DA, as well as Myers. I need to get a Myers from you one of these days. My Sideshow version looks like some guy in a bad. . .erm, Halloween costume :lol

Curious about the Freddy too, cant wait to see what you have instore for us :rock

Yeah, karamazov, a DA Myers is a MUST for any horror collection!!!!!

Back