What'd You Get For Christmas? • 2013 Edition •

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What's On Your Christmas List? • 2013 Edition •

:lol Trust me man I paid my dues. :lol
Besides, I actually like to bake cookies, watch movies, decorate and all that cutesy crap...but its sad when youre all alone.

I'm just getting the usual things, graphic novels & movies I missed out getting myself this year

Best bit for me will be seeing my 18 month old daughter open her gifts & start to understand it all

Neil

I'm just getting the usual things, graphic novels & movies I missed out getting myself this year

Best bit for me will be seeing my 18 month old daughter open her gifts & start to understand it all

Neil

Thats awesome Neil. Kids really put the fun back in Christmas. Happy Holidays to you and your family. :duff

Apparently, my first thought was the other side, and I was immediately nauseated.

:lol :lol :lol

Apparently, my first thought was the other side, and I was immediately nauseated.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

the thing is that, since she said donut, yeah, it does make sense like that.

NO! :pfft:

1471320_823762527649907_1772012445_n.jpg

So for those of our freak friends that are parents...what did your kids ask for? And what is santa bringing them?

Nothing in particular for me just a wish for everyone to have a great Christmas and even better 2014.

I asked Sideshow for an I Am Your Father diorama, but all I really want is to have enough money to get my niece everything I want to give her. I love Christmas shopping for her. She's outgrown Santa, but I'm still addicted to that magic. Watching her open presents makes my Christmas.

I asked Sideshow for an I Am Your Father diorama, but all I really want is to have enough money to get my niece everything I want to give her. I love Christmas shopping for her. She's outgrown Santa, but I'm still addicted to that magic. Watching her open presents makes my Christmas.

I wish this for my Mother. I wish I had enough money to fix everything that needs fixed, replace everything that needs replacing and then enough so she can see some of the things she'd like to see before the end. I don't want her to have any worries.

I could use a little of that myself.

I ask for Sarah Michelle Gellar or Kate Beckinsale every year, but alas, neither arrive under the tree.

....but seriously, I want peace in the family and my kids to still love the magic of this time of year.

I want my kids to stay healthy and be happy. Also, I could use a new pair of gloves.

I got a prescription for anti-depressants and anxiety for Christmas. Unfortunately my family is in a really bad way right now so I won't even be getting that for Christmas.

If I could have one thing for Christmas, that would be to give my family the Christmas they deserve. :(

I got a prescription for anti-depressants and anxiety for Christmas. Unfortunately my family is in a really bad way right now so I won't even be getting that for Christmas.

If I could have one thing for Christmas, that would be to give my family the Christmas they deserve. :(

I get those every month for years now so really I get gifts every month:rotfl

Seriously though just want my son to be happy.

I hope your son is happy and blessed this Christmas.

Thanks very much buddy , yeah I hope so too young too tell me yet but I want to give him everything that I did not have in life.
A loving family , somebody to care for you and to feel loved.
Aswell as birthday and Christmas gifts.:clap

Back