Hoarder Status: Getting There

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFGhost

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys! I joined today on a whim because I made a split-minute decision to begin collecting 1/6 scale figures. Currently I collect lower end figures (Banpresto, Bandai, Mafex, Figuarts, etc.) but have always preferred the larger size, so I'm going to switch over for the most part. My collecting interest are mostly zoned in on Dragon Ball, Star Wars, and Game of Thrones, but I'm keen on video games and film related figures as well. Anything classic DC is cool in my book, too.

My reasons for joining are mostly to chat with people who share my interests and learn more about upcoming figures so I'm not left in the dark. I'm a female, and yes, my family members do make fun of me, and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend judges me.

:welcome

My reasons for joining are mostly to chat with people who share my interests and learn more about upcoming figures so I'm not left in the dark. I'm a female, and yes, my family members do make fun of me, and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend judges me.

Most of us have to deal with the judgement of Family and others as you do, so your not alone and among kindred spirits. I'm glad you found this community and hope you have fun here.

:lol I know exactly what you mean! I get that a lot as well!

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back