Media What would be your 'ultimate game' no one has done or tried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
hey all, figured this could be fun.

I've thought about this a bit, and if I had the talent to make my own game, the kind I'd want to play, I would adapt:

View attachment 103024into a game. 3rd person style with RPG elements : upgrade abilities or 'weapons' that are kid specific. I would really want at least three of the characters to be fully playable....

And, I'd want it to be 80's specific. for myself, I am a sucker for nice graphics, so I'd want "last of us" level graphics, with detailed environments....

Another I would love:

RPG style Star Wars game. Luke Skywalker - starting from the early years, moving to the ANH era, going from there. RPG style, combined with Mass Effect 2 level action

Last edited:
I've always wanted a massively open sandbox game that was built not in so many ways like GTA, but set in a zombie apocalypse. I know we got some out there already (Dead Island, DayZ, Dead Rising) but built more like how The Walking Dead is with better storytelling and more about survival.

I always wanted a free roaming Batman game with the Batmobile available... but Arkham Knight already did that :lol

attachment.php
game!

I would buy it.

'' This time Astoria is in your hands '' could be the tag line.

I've always wanted a massively open sandbox game that was built not in so many ways like GTA, but set in a zombie apocalypse. I know we got some out there already (Dead Island, DayZ, Dead Rising) but built more like how The Walking Dead is with better storytelling and more about survival.

I always wanted a free roaming Batman game with the Batmobile available... but Arkham Knight already did that :lol

I'm right with ya, word from word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want quality Captain America game. On PC. Not another movie-based tie-in half-assed crap.
Spider-man had "Web of Shadows", Batman - Arkham series. Rogers deserved such treatment too.

Full-blown RTS with the ability for other players to join and play as units as an FPS/3rd person game.

example1:
Picture playing Starcraft 2 as normal. Then, for example, 20 other player join the server, 10 on each team. Those extra players then play with the "RTS" player as he builds bases and units, etc.
example2:
If anyone has played Command and Conquer Renegade, it is Renegade (the FPS part) mixed with original Command and Conquer (the RTS part).
example3:
Or like a Battlefield. Where the "commander" is fully the RTS player, building/etc, while the rest play BF as they normally would.
example4:
Ever played Planetside? Now add an RTS element and player over top of all of that.

Also, as with RTS game, the "commander" can still control AI units by telling the what to do. Just that the FPS player are able to play "along side" with the "commander".
Playing a FPS within a RTS.

Ditto on Bats. I always wanted a Silent Hill type game, but truly sandbox, with RPG aspects...I've never understood the obsession with games having 'zombies' in the traditional sense, but more of a mutated type creature(s); always felt a zombie was too limited in scope.

An open world game set in the Terminator Universe where you have to avoid contact from Terminators or hope you have enough ammo to take them down. I imagine it having prison camps to take over, a damage system that effects where you are hurt (like if shot in the leg you limp), a decent stealth system and the ability to improvise and booby-trap the T-600s roaming around. I want it to be tough and to constantly remind you that you are human, so you need water, food, shelter, warmth and a wealth of other things in order to survive where as the enemy needs nothing.

Also a game based in Silent Hill that plays like Heavy Rain.

Great one; yeah, why has no one done a decent, good or excellent Terminator game? Sure, the arcade one back in the day was cool, but this seems like the ultimate licensed game no one has done correctly

Yeah its pretty sad. I want Player customization too so I can design my own Resistance fighter down to the pants he wears and the weapons he uses. Skills and level ups would be cool too and it must be third person with awesome weapon control.

I could personally see a Terminator game set during the future Apocalypse period - but based on the Cameron movies - that future seemed more perilous. Terminator Salvation made the humans way too organized. Always thought Terminator should have been a horror movie, just disguised as an action series.

I would be fine with it either way but I liked the desert setting of Salvation. I do see what you mean tho, the fact that the humans were still able to have air support is too much.

I would be fine with it either way but I liked the desert setting of Salvation. I do see what you mean tho, the fact that the humans were still able to have air support is too much.

Yeah, it should have been more of a struggle; in the movie, felt like it was a pretty even fight overall...If I did a Terminator movie or game, humans would be pretty desperate

I seriously would love someone like Rocksteady to do for Terminator what they did for Batman.

A single-player or co-op MechWarrior game in the Sandbox, that allows you to leave your Battlemech and proceed on foot.

Titan Fall achieved this to an extent, but that game looks like garbage. I'd like something like this to be set (and done right) in the Battletech universe.

Star Wars, mix together skyrim with cod to get the ultimate swordplay and blaster action ever.

i would love an x-men game built by rocksteady that somehow allowed you to cycle thru different character stories and play as say wolvy, cyclops, storm, maybe another 2-3 and work in a great story..similar design/combat mechanics to the arkham series….also an x-men/marvel fighting game made by neatherrealm studios, a thundercats game, a tmnt game based on the first movie with current graphics etc, a SYPHON FILTER PS4 GAME following right after where the ps1 games took off…legend of legaia sequel (story wise) for ps4..

Back