What was your 1st Sideshow Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was Vega the interchangeable head version. It was love at first site, i had to buy him.

My first piece was the exclusive Captain America PF off of ebay. Had a small cloth rub on the stomach and the girder on the base broken in half but it was a good price.

Indiana Jones Fertility Idol! I love it and then got myself a 1:1 Iron Man bust! I do want the 1/4 Iron Man statue with the American flag though...:panic:

The Stormtrooper was my first Sideshow produced collectible. Stormtroopers have always been my favorite from the Star Wars universe.

Modern Connor MacLeod (and to think that I felt he was outrageously high-priced back then):lol
My second and third SSC figures were bought at the same time... ROTS Anakin and Nosferatu. Been hooked since.

Frankenstein's Monster all the way back in 1999. I bought it online for like 30.00 which was considered collectible prices at the time. I loved that figure and I think I still own it.

I'm not a 100% sure but I think the first was the 8" Creature from the Black Lagoon. I almost bought the entire first series when they were on the shelves at Wal-Mart, but never pulled the trigger.

Around the same time, possibly before that I ordered the R Lee Ermey figure direct from Sideshow as a gift for my brother. That was the only direct buy from them until the SW line started.

The first 1/6 Sideshow figure from them that I bought for myself was the Vampyre. That figure was a game changer for me. I had never owned a high-end 1/6 figure and was blown away by the articulation and how good the figure was. Now around 150 1/6 figures later that figure still holds an important spot in my collection :rock

Haven't I seen this thread before...?:monkey1

Anyway mine is the 1/6 scale WWI French trooper.:lol

LOTR "No admittance except on party business" bookends when Sideshow was selling it directly on their site. Second piece was the SW/WETA Easterling statue. My collection has changed countless times since then and sadly I no longer have either piece.

Back