What was your 1st Sideshow Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My downward spiral into statue addiction started when I got the LOTR FOTR gift set with the SS Argonath bookends. Thats how i found out about SS. The first item I actually bought from them, was the Ringwraith bust. Gotta start somewhere, right? ;)

Yup.

And the other problem is there is always something awesome waiting to be released or announced that will ultimately HAVE TO BE PURCHASED!

I truly never ends. Its an addiction. :hi5:

Sad but true! I need the 3 (the 2 bios & the skull) Predator items that just released within the last month! How can I afford this?? Damn you Sideshow:gah:

Sad but true! I need the 3 (the 2 bios & the skull) Predator items that just released within the last month! How can I afford this?? Damn you Sideshow:gah:

LOL

Im in the same boat. Although I think I will pass on the 2 bios and stick with the tracker maquette and then the subsequent 2 maquettes that have not been put up for order yet. Assuming they are as cool as they looked in the predator sneek peek video.

Although, this could change when I see the tracker bio. I really dig the tusks.:yess: too much stuff!

LOL

Im in the same boat. Although I think I will pass on the 2 bios and stick with the tracker maquette and then the subsequent 2 maquettes that have not been put up for order yet. Assuming they are as cool as they looked in the predator sneek peek video.

Although, this could change when I see the tracker bio. I really dig the tusks.:yess: too much stuff!

Those maquettes seem pretty badass, but I'm more of a 1/4th scale guy. Damn, I'm gonna hafta get the tracker as well (I'm sure he would make a great coat rack!) as well as the P1 bio & the Beserker skull... I just hope they wait longer to realease them so I don't end up having to sell my car/and or some organs:pray: how much can I get for a liver anyway??

Those maquettes seem pretty badass, but I'm more of a 1/4th scale guy. Damn, I'm gonna hafta get the tracker as well (I'm sure he would make a great coat rack!) as well as the P1 bio & the Beserker skull... I just hope they wait longer to realease them so I don't end up having to sell my car/and or some organs:pray: how much can I get for a liver anyway??

Im more of a 1/4 scale person myself, but these maquettes do look quite impressive for the price tag :)

You should put up a "want to trade my liver for..." thread in the Want to buy/Want to trade forum and see what kind of offers you get. :panic:

Im more of a 1/4 scale person myself, but these maquettes do look quite impressive for the price tag :)

You should put up a "want to trade my liver for..." thread in the Want to buy/Want to trade forum and see what kind of offers you get. :panic:

You know... that's not a bad idea! "slightly used liver for sale or trade"

Probably the 12" Ash from AOD from Forbidden Planet, underwhelmed by it once I actually got it in hand....first statue was either Hulk or Wolverine.

21061_press02-001.jpg

This was my first one, still one of my favorites.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qsoBUHg2ZhA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qsoBUHg2ZhA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Emma Frost Comiquette EX in the summer of '08 though I bought it off from e-bay...My saving's balance went downhill from then on!
206.gif

IMG_4706.jpg

She was also my first Sideshow piece, the one that brought me to this place. Then it was Cap PF, The Thing PF,...........:slap

Wolf Predator Bust was my first... Did not know Sideshow existed until I seen this. Now im broke every week

Back