What was your 1st 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't recall it was either Medicom's Ultraman Type C or Rambo III! I'm thinking it was Rambo III? The sculpt and likeness of Stallone was so amazing. My only gripe was the lack of articulation of because of the rubber body.

First ever was GI Joe Adventure Team, back in the 1970s. But the ones that revived my 1:6 passion were Sideshow's Monty Python and the Holy Grail figures. I bought the entire first wave of knights for $20 each and that pretty much started the ball rolling again.

After that it was Highlander, X-Files, Hogan's Heroes, etc...

Mine was the SS Stormtrooper I thought he was awesome & I still do now, then I bought the Joker Dx wow & then that really kicked me into a 1/6 addict.

Last edited:
My HT addiction started in May 2010 when I purchased the HT first Predator (still one of the finest figures in my collection). Then came the Batman and Joker DX, the Resident Evil figures etc etc

Now now I am an owner of 70+ HT figures and extremely happy (which by the way I also was before starting this hobby).

That's exactly as many as I have (if you include the Tumbler as a figure) and although I look at everything my heart (and wallet and bank account and credit card debt) belong to HOT TOYS!!!!!!!

Well I use to be huge in neca and movie figures, in the process of selling my remaining ones to fund my HT addiction. I have decided that HT & a handful of other 1:6 figures will be my collection.

I had hundreds (maybe thousands) of star trek and star wars figures, some of them arguably 1/6th but of very questionable quality. My first quality 1/6th figure was the Hot Toys Joker. That opened the flood gates! Many more jokers since, and many, many more 1/6th figures.

Back