What the FED is Doing to Our Currency

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jungle jom

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaHKpUtY-k&feature=related[/ame]

Can't watch right now, but the Fed is a tool used for our false paper money system. It's an intentional plot to destroy the value of the dollar and crash our economy eventually forcing us into a global currency and government. Taking the dollar off the gold standard was the start of it.

Most people don't even know that the "federal reserve" has NOTHING to do with the government. It's totally independent from the government and a weapon used by the elites for control.

To anyone interested in what the fed has been doing for the last century I reccomend reading "End the Fed" by Ron Paul. Its a great read.

To anyone interested in anything in regards to cutting edge topics such as religion, conspiracy theories, or political nonsense, I would recommend you send a PM to Teemu or Kitfisto and have it. Otherwise keep this crap out of here. :lecture

To anyone interested in anything in regards to cutting edge topics such as religion, conspiracy theories, or political nonsense, I would recommend you send a PM to Teemu or Kitfisto and have it. Otherwise keep this crap out of here. :lecture

did you hear HT ripped off Kenner ?

coupon-rw18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back