What Star Wars story should be a live action film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Republic Commandos novels.

Y'know, there's this little show called "The Clones Wars" that just had a kickass arc that shows the true storytelling potential of the series, especially with regard to the clones. The Commandos had a cameo last season; I say Filoni should do a straight up retelling of the novels as a multi episode arc of the show!

Well, I wouldn't mind a film version of Legacy... Darth Talon, Delilah Blue.. Mmmmhh!

I think that would actually be cool, I really like the style of Legacy and seems really very much in the style of the original Star Wars.

I wouldn't mind an adaptation of Knights of the Old Republic either (just the first one), it had a very solid story.

Only issue with more stuff, at least for anything beyond ROTJ is that it kind of trivializes the importance of the main story of the movies. Since it's about bringing balance to the Force. It doesn't make sense for the prophecy to become true and then have everything continue on in much the same way. Even though realistically it makes perfect sense for there still to be Sith and the Dark Side, since all it takes is for one Force user to go bad.

Heir to the Empire Trilogy (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
- this three book series is what restarted Star Wars fandom and if you haven't read it, why are you on here when you could be reading it? :D

Knights of the Old Republic (the video game)

animated thrawn trilogy (or anything involving the big three)
real action - kotor or possibe x wing series

Back