What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see the full jedi luke and emperor reveals. Other than them, I'd be all about Lando, episode 3 Anakin and Obi-wan, or Jedi Vader(he's my biggest figure grail ever).

In the end, whatever is revealed at SDCC, lets remember half of it may take a couple year to go on PO... If ever. As a reminder, here's what's been teased already and have yet to get an official release date:

- RO Baze Malbus
- RO Shoretrooper (Private)
- RO Shoretrooper (Squad Leader)
- RO Tank Commander

- ANH Death Star Trooper
- ANH Sandtrooper (Sergeant)
- ANH Gonk Droïd (x2)

- ESB Snowtrooper Commander

- ROTJ Stormtrooper
- ROTJ Royal Guard
- ROTJ Emperor
- ROTJ Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

- TFA C-3PO

What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

If they do a Hoth Rebel Soldier I'm going to guess there will be a Battlefront version like the Snowtrooper. Krennic is at the top of my wishlist right now. I'm also really hoping they do EP 3 Anakin someday.

That would be great. That's one figure I wasn't planning on getting, but if they ever did one and turns out awesome with Battlefront accessories, I'd be really tempted. I'd like nearly all troopers going forward to have a deluxe Battlefront version.

I totally forgot to mention the unannounced RO figures and ROTJ Stormtrooper. They definitely have more than enough to start putting up for PO.

I am actually hoping for fewer reveals since the Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper (Sergeant), and Power Droids have yet to go up for pre-order. Would like to order all three of these and think they are already lost int he shuffle. Just give me full reveals of Jedi Luke, Royal Guard, Emperor, and show a new Bespin Lando. Would all get pre-ordered immediately.

I am actually hoping for fewer reveals since the Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper (Sergeant), and Power Droids have yet to go up for pre-order. Would like to order all three of these and think they are already lost int he shuffle. Just give me full reveals of Jedi Luke, Royal Guard, Emperor, and show a new Bespin Lando. Would all get pre-ordered immediately.

Agreed. Teases that never see the light of day (or have really long delays) are disappointing. I'm still really interested in the Baze pre-order as I think it'll look amazing with the Chirrut. Lando would be fantastic to see!

In the end, whatever is revealed at SDCC, lets remember half of it may take a couple year to go on PO... If ever. As a reminder, here's what's been teased already and have yet to get an official release date:

- RO Baze Malbus
- RO Shoretrooper (Private)
- RO Shoretrooper (Squad Leader)
- RO Tank Commander

- ANH Death Star Trooper
- ANH Sandtrooper (Sergeant)
- ANH Gonk Droïd (x2)

- ESB Snowtrooper Commander

- ROTJ Stormtrooper
- ROTJ Royal Guard
- ROTJ Emperor
- ROTJ Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

- TFA C-3PO

Almost all of these I would pre order.

I only buy Star Wars so seeing all these Marvel figures going up for pre order is an anti-climax.

Having got Chirrut I really want Baze.
The OT stuff is just instantly ordered.

If they do a Hoth Rebel Soldier I'm going to guess there will be a Battlefront version like the Snowtrooper. Krennic is at the top of my wishlist right now. I'm also really hoping they do EP 3 Anakin someday.

A rebel soldier would be cool

Just had another look at this pic. All these have been shown, so I'd say a full release of the emperor is also pretty much a given at SDCC, plus the Imperial Guards to go with him.

Am also thinking there must be more to the left out of shot. Like Jedi Luke for example.....

IMG_3242.JPG

Just looking/thinking: I bet Jazz's stuff inspired the Death Star background for that Han.

I saw one other similar backdrop from Hong Kong similar to Jazz's. There are also other backgrounds in smaller scale than 1/6.

But you could be right ?? Who knows.

There's generally what -- 4 new figures revealed around SDCC time?

So we've already seen 4 already: Jedi Luke, Emperor, Hoth Leia and Royal Guard. Now I supposed we'll see the actual prototype figure with some preorders.

So the NEW 4 to be revealed -- maybe ones we've 'heard' talk about: Hoth Rebel, Lando, Han Bespin and Biker Scout.

I'm only allowing for OT... could be a TFA figure there instead of one of the others. I'm not feeling Greedo... as much as he'd be a top pick for me over many of the others. 'SW Aliens' would open a whole new world for HT.

Wouldn't it be nice to see:

HT Jabba the Hutt with throne room environment and Bib Fortuna and Salacious Crumb super-pack for $499.99.

Pers-eyes and poseable tongue.

Electronics: squeeze his belly and he laughs.

I think Jack Bauer, wasn't it? A long time ago, back when everyone expected Star Wars 1/6th OT to sell like hotcakes. Then it didn't and things slowed.

I'm more curious where the Greedo rumor came from.

Just had another look at this pic. All these have been shown, so I'd say a full release of the emperor is also pretty much a given at SDCC, plus the Imperial Guards to go with him.

Am also thinking there must be more to the left out of shot. Like Jedi Luke for example.....

View attachment 349235

Bobba holiday special has the tfa base theme [emoji51]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back