What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think some of the biggest home runs are yet to be done.

No one could pass on either a dx empire fett with carbonite block or a dx bespin solo with carbonite block.

Dx jedi vader

dx jedi luke (covering all looks in movie)

biker scout with bike

gamorean guard

jabba's aliens, cantina aliens

hoth luke and wampa

hoth solo and probot

tarkin

veers

there's so many more. It'll never end!

omg all of these

ESB Han Solo is the one I'm waiting for.

Also Tarkin. Tarkin. Tarkin.

These two are at the top of my list along with Lando (fingers crossed that there is some truth to that rumor). When they make ESB Han and Lando I would really like them to continue with some more Bespin costumes and characters. I'm not expecting many surprises at SDCC since Hot Toys has figiures to show off that have only been teased. Along those lines I'd like to see what their emperor looks like flanked by some royal guards, and I really hope Jedi Luke is the the other DX figure they announce this year.

A Wampa would be cool as heck, but I don't believe HT is going to go super deep into
anything that's not IM related, though I'm still surprised we got snowtroopers. That excitement
is only diminished by the sheer lack of plastic respect for characters like Tarkin. The best
I'm hoping for is a preorder for all the **** they've shown so far, and protos of the Luke, emperor, and royal guard.

I'm really curious what the next DX figure will be. I think it's gotta be Star Wars though. Vader and Luke do seem like good candidates considering what they could come with.

Could someone tell me what makes a DX figure a DX figure other than being labeled DX. I'm pretty new to this is why i ask. Thanks

DX is usually a bit more than just PERS and a special stand. They also have additional accessories, outfits, head sculpts etc. The DX? of ESB Luke came with 2 Luke figures ! 2 in one set. Amazing ! Just google a review on it or one of the other DX figures.

DX is usually a bit more than just PERS and a special stand. They also have additional accessories, outfits, head sculpts etc. The DX? of ESB Luke came with 2 Luke figures ! 2 in one set. Amazing ! Just google a review on it or one of the other DX figures.

I actually did watch a review on the DX Luke recently but i just wasn't sure if two figures/head sculpts were the norm for a DX rather than the exception for that DX. Thanks though and hopefully the other DX to be released will be a Star Wars figure!

Jedi Luke
Emperor
Bespin Lando
Tusken Raider
Greedo
Hoth Rebel Soldier

That's what I've heard.

If you are correct I will be extremely happy!
Tusken Raider and Greedo would both be a pleasant surprise. I missed out on those from Sideshow and I'd like to add both to my collection. But we've yet to see Hot Toys do any aliens, so we'll have to wait and see. I've always felt like Hot Toys does a lot of Troopers, while Sideshow fills in the gaps with the Aliens.
Bespin Lando is very high on my list, but I was thinking they'd wait to release him in a Bespin themed collection along with Bespin Han (#1 on my list), the eventual Bespin Escape Leia, and ESB Boba Fett (which was just reissued by Sideshow) and therefore I don't see happening anytime soon, hence the Animated Boba Fett upcoming release.
Hoth Rebel Soldier is welcome!
But like most of you, please give us TARKIN!

I'm really curious what the next DX figure will be. I think it's gotta be Star Wars though. Vader and Luke do seem like good candidates considering what they could come with.
I really hope the next DX figure is a Star Wars figure too. Any one will do but really hoping it's Vader. The DX line hasn't really showed any love to Star Wars like it has to DC figures. I hate that I missed the DX Luke so I'll definitely get the next one.

If they do a Wampa I hope they go original and not the special edition.

IMG_0324.JPG

If HT has the Battlefront 2 license like they did the first game we could see the Special Forces trooper as well as some prequel army builders.

I think some of the biggest home runs are yet to be done.

NO ONE could pass on either a DX Empire Fett with Carbonite block or a DX Bespin Solo with Carbonite block.

DX Jedi Vader

DX Jedi Luke (covering all looks in movie)

Biker Scout with bike

Gamorean Guard

Jabba's aliens, Cantina aliens

Hoth Luke and Wampa

Hoth Solo and Probot

Tarkin

Veers

There's so many more. It'll never end!

Since Sideshow is selling a $250 Han in Carbonite, I kinda doubt HT would make one themselves as an accessory, right?

Fingers crossed for Cassian & Krennic and Tarkin (whether packaged for RO or ANH) as long as we get one.
Lando is a certain at some point. Looking forward to seeing a close of the Emperor.
Poe, Hux & Gen Leia need to be revealed sooner than later to round out the TFA line

I'm Hoping and praying we see Jedi luke!

I don't think he will be the rumoured dx. I think that will be anakin ep.3

Would be amazing to see anakin and obi wan episode 3 at SDCC but I'd say it's unlikely.

Back