What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly ! Anyone posting a comment like that with no followup comment or proof is just sitting at home laughing at everyone who asks, "is that real", "where did you hear that"......

I have insider info that they are revealing (insert your most wanted figure here).

This will be hard to resist if they do her in 1/6.

8f6b932fd67987e8fe3081073a798f26.jpg

HT could just gather all unsold Ep7 Chewies and die them white. Whack on a couple of horns and I think he'd look more like a Wampa than he looks like Chewie !

Im hoping to see ROTJ Luke (deluxe with all outfit options, 2 heads) ROTJ Vader, and Emperor. ESB Han and Krenic

Krenic is my top want at the moment

I wish Hot Toys would announce something Star Wars related. I'm getting sick of seeing Spiderman, Arkham Night Batman and another IronMan.

Bring on Krennic ! That's what they need to move the rest of those remaining deathtroopers currently gathering dust on shelves.

Krennic and Tarkin two pack. And the return of the HT snowtrooper commander in a two pack with Veers.

I think a SW figure should be coming this month. For the ones revealed but not put up for PO: TFA C-3PO, Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper Sergeant, even Gonk Droid. Also Holiday Special Boba Fett, Royal Guard, Emperor and ROTJ Luke. But I think the latter two will probably be saved for SDCC. One up for PO in July, and the other in August. Just my guess.

I think a SW figure should be coming this month. For the ones revealed but not put up for PO: TFA C-3PO, Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper Sergeant, even Gonk Droid. Also Holiday Special Boba Fett, Royal Guard, Emperor and ROTJ Luke. But I think the latter two will probably be saved for SDCC. One up for PO in July, and the other in August. Just my guess.

Man I hope they don't announce or even do a Holiday Special Boba Fett. What a waste of time and resource. So many other figures to be done.

What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Man I hope they don't announce or even do a Holiday Special Boba Fett. What a waste of time and resource. So many other figures to be done.

I very likely won't be ordering that one either. It does look cool for what it is, but not anywhere at the top of my list. I'm interested in most of the others though! I personally hope to see Threepio or the Sandtrooper Sergeant this month.

If they do a Hoth Rebel Soldier I'm going to guess there will be a Battlefront version like the Snowtrooper. Krennic is at the top of my wishlist right now. I'm also really hoping they do EP 3 Anakin someday.

Jedi Luke
Emperor
Bespin Lando
Tusken Raider
Greedo
Hoth Rebel Soldier

That's what I've heard.

Greedo? That would be awesome. Sideshow's best 1:6 IMHO were the aliens, they really knocked them out of the park, so I'd be really interested to see what HT does with them. Greedo would be a day one buy for me.

greedo-top-10-star-wars-aliens-valentines.gif

Back