What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

I don't think there will be TLJ figures, but X-Wing Poe is a possibility since he wears it in TFA. I really hope he's revealed and announced this year.

If Greedo really shows up from HT, I miiiight have to consider him. I'd also like to see a Nien Nunb.

I bet the only new stuff shown will be Jedi Luke and the Emperor, maybe one other surprise.

There is a Hot Toys video from February where you can spy the photo reference for Tusken and Greedo pinned up at a workstation. I will try to find the link unless you beat me to it. Luke and Emperor were already part revealed a month or so ago. Lando was brought up a bunch of times already.

Would love to see that DS. I had a look, but couldn't find anything.

I really hope we will see and get more info at the comic con about the 1/4 scale Kylo Ren and 1/4 OT or maybe RO Stormtrooper. My 1/4 Sideshowtoy Darth Vader is so lonley lol

Didn't JC Hong say there were 2 DX's planned for announcement this year. Jack Sparrow is down. Maybe we'll get a Star Wars DX announcement at SDCC ??

I've said it before, but a DX ESB Luke re-release with Snowspeeder alternative look would be awesome. I mean they've done Jack Sparrow before, so why not Luke. Although I don't believe it myself, it would explain the very short Sideshow run of Snowspeeder Luke.

I thought that ROTJ Luke would be the next DX figure, but I'm not sure anymore. The teaser photo shown of it didn't have the DX logo on it. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that it's ruled out, but I'm not gonna expect it.

If it were ESB Luke and it came with the Snowspeeder outfit, at least I could use the regular Bespin outfit since I have the SSC Snowspeeder Luke.

Could someone tell me what makes a DX figure a DX figure other than being labeled DX. I'm pretty new to this is why i ask. Thanks

Could someone tell me what makes a DX figure a DX figure other than being labeled DX. I'm pretty new to this is why i ask. Thanks

PERS and a delux display stand, I think.

PERS is the articulated eyes, in case you didn't know that. :)

I think some of the biggest home runs are yet to be done.

NO ONE could pass on either a DX Empire Fett with Carbonite block or a DX Bespin Solo with Carbonite block.

DX Jedi Vader

DX Jedi Luke (covering all looks in movie)

Biker Scout with bike

Gamorean Guard

Jabba's aliens, Cantina aliens

Hoth Luke and Wampa

Hoth Solo and Probot

Tarkin

Veers

There's so many more. It'll never end!

I think some of the biggest home runs are yet to be done.

NO ONE could pass on either a DX Empire Fett with Carbonite block or a DX Bespin Solo with Carbonite block.

DX Jedi Vader

DX Jedi Luke (covering all looks in movie)

Biker Scout with bike

Gamorean Guard

Jabba's aliens, Cantina aliens

Hoth Luke and Wampa

Hoth Solo and Probot

Tarkin

Veers

There's so many more. It'll never end!

Love to see these with a Wampa with the Chewbacca fur treatment. All of them sound good though!

Back