What movie do you want to see most ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap does have a movie. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

captainamerica1991.jpg

captainamerica.jpg

no that doesn't exist. its LIES I TELL YOU! LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :monkey4

Why did you have to bring that up.
Next you'll be posting a picture of the Generation X movie and the Fantastic 4 movie from Fox television.

Well since you asked so nicely. :monkey5

FF1.jpg

How could you not like this movie? Roger Corman has never made a bad movie ever. :monkey3

IT"S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!

THINGGIF.gif

RICHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOMGIF.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sad thing is that the Corman Doom is better than the Doom from the recent movies.

Well since you asked so nicely. :monkey5

FF1.jpg

How could you not like this movie? Roger Corman has never made a bad movie ever. :monkey3

IT"S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!

THINGGIF.gif

RICHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOMGIF.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sad thing is that the Corman Doom is better than the Doom from the recent movies.

Had a feeling you would do that......

Captain America, BUT only if he appears dressed like this for at least SOME of the film...

1034841631a5071537382l.jpg

Oh, and Red Skull has to have the appearance of the recent PF...swastikas and all...

And Cap must have WW2 origins...no trying to update it, bringing him to Iraq, or something like that...it may work for Iron Man, but Cap was made by WW2...

I want a Marvel Zombies film too...:monkey3

I look forward to seeing the new Hulk movie, the most. Yet I keep thinking about SM 4 with Carnage in it.

Back