What Legendary Musicians would you collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
:lol No creecher is ever dead. Our atoms just go their seperate ways, but the smell is just as bad as ever.
No matter what the smell is, it's great to have you back!

pixletwin said:
OK the bent of this conversation has begged one question in my mind:

What constitutes a Legendary Musician? Influence (ergo timelessness) or redognition?

Because from what I can see, more people know who Paris Hilton is than Glen Danzig. But Danzig has been FAR more influential.

When it comes to music, it's all subjective. All because you can break music down into so many sub-groups. In the end the line really means "Popular Musical Artists known by most Americans" regardless of their legendary status. A lot of the names mentioned I don't consider legends, regardless of how popular they were/are, but most people do so that's what counts.

As far as Legendary goes, I think you can't go wrong with people like:

Freddie Mercury (my personal fav)
- Great singer
- Great songwriter (Bohemian Rhapsody is voted best song ever)
- Great performer (watch Live Aid or Wembley, you'll understand)
- He helped on AIDS awareness
- He got a lot of cool poses to choose from. He's not just an artist who stands there and sings his songs. He runs from one place to another doing various poses.
Examples:
liveaidN.jpg

PDVD_038.jpg

freddiearrows.jpg

1111538322747.JPG

1820022420.jpg

or the most iconic pose (next to his statue)
B00009LW5L.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

All of those (and more) would look great as PF (or a Wembley Freddie 1/6 would be even better!)

Last edited:
metallica_narrowweb__300x376,0.jpg

If they were to make the whole group, I'd prefer the Modern Metallica with Rob (who is the man).....But if it was old school Metallica I would prefer Cliff as the bassist rather than Jason.

THE CLASH!

clash-the-band-6500016.jpg

1/6 only, with some frak off Marshal amps as an expansion pack.

clash.jpg

the_clash_1.jpg

Back