What Legendary Musicians would you collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Legendary Musicians I'd be interested in probably wouldn't get much support--Kate Bush.

My number one Legendary Musician would be...

Billy Joel (before the accident look)

Followed closely by...

The Beatles (Clean cut look, Sgt. Pepper's look, or hippie look - or all three)

The Stones (early 70's look)

Johnny Cash

Pearl (Janis Joplin)

Morrison

That would be plenty for now!

BUDDY HOLLY if they make elvis they have to make Buddy after all he is the father of rock & roll.

Billy

gambit said:
Michael Jakson is legendary and I would buy him

an Axl Rose PF would be great also

Same here gambit, I would buy them both!:rock

MJ is still King, I do not care what anyone thinks of me for saying so.

None of that **** stated about him is true anyway!:rock :rock :rock

Too many to mention really...

But my favorites would be...

Morrison followed by Morrison, then Morrison
Lennon (and all Beatles circa '66)
Jimmy Page
Hendrix

Last edited:
I would get a Cash PF in a heartbeat and a Hank Williams is a must followed by a Waylon Jennings.

Darklord Dave said:
The only Legendary Musicians I'd be interested in probably wouldn't get much support--Kate Bush.

Two votes for Kate Bush.

I love her! Not in the biblical sense of course.
I can remember listing to her album Hounds of Love
and Running up that hill was my favorite song, Still is.

All the variety is definitely interesting, and not surprising I guess.

Music is such a personal thing. I suppose that in a sense, our tastes define how we see ourselves. This is definitely a genre with a lot of niches, and I doubt there will be many completists. I'd guess most just pick up the ones who have really spoken to them. It will be interesting to see how unconventional Sideshow is willing to go. Probably smarter to "play it safe" from a business sense. I'm definitely glad to see Hendrix get some support here. Sure bet, I would think.

This talk about music has got me thinking about finding something new for the 'phones. I know there must be tons of great stuff I've never discovered that would be in line with things I already love. I'm off to the sandbox to start a new thread for suggestions. Open for all to give and or solicit listening advice. :cool:

VillagePeople1.jpg

hydrobud said:
:maul

Heh !! i have this

18eddie.jpg

ANY incarnation of Eddie!!
I have all the verious McFarlane and NECA versions....But Sideshow PF's would be the definitive versions! ...and they could make so many variations and keep the editions low....Liek striking Gold! YOu would get people that do not een know who Maiden are buying these Eddie's!

Garcia, Hendrix, Clapton, Who, Stones, Beatles, Tull, ****er, Joplin, Morrison, Dylan , Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Allamn Bros. Now This Was Rock & Roll . I have seen all these and many more. Long live the Filmore East.

Darklord Dave said:
I would kill for a Kate PF. She's my favorite female vocalist of all time.

The only other ones I would truly be interested in are The Beatles (it'll never happen) and David Bowie. And maybe Johnny Cash.

Back