What is your take on this statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't buy it. It's a resin statue from some Chinese seller. There is a high chance that by the time it comes to you, pieces may have broken off. Plus, it's very expensive.

Damn. I found the real one on a website for $1,000 shipping included. It is big, 18" high, and not colored. I like the bootleg because it's smaller and much cheaper. Should I get the real or fake one? ********* I know what the answer is going to be...real one? I think. Great going to have to break my bank account again just when it was getting into the positives. Anyone know where I can find it cheaper than $900? I could only find it on one site. Thanks again guys. You saved me $115 and a whole lot of anger that I would not be able to do anything about and would have to turn it inside as a mental illness.

Damn. I found the real one on a website for $1,000 shipping included. It is big, 18" high, and not colored. I like the bootleg because it's smaller and much cheaper. Should I get the real or fake one? ********* I know what the answer is going to be...real one? I think. Great going to have to break my bank account again just when it was getting into the positives. Anyone know where I can find it cheaper than $900? I could only find it on one site. Thanks again guys. You saved me $115 and a whole lot of anger that I would not be able to do anything about and would have to turn it inside as a mental illness.

Save your money for the real deal. It's definitely more expensive, but it would be well worth it IMO.

My 2cents is -----------> get what will make you happy.

Personally I dislike the bronze statues, just not my taste. However, as someone else mentioned, if you by the recast you're supporting people who try to scam us collector's, and it may arrive chipped or broken which is another concern.

The choice is yours :D

My 2cents is -----------> get what will make you happy.

Personally I dislike the bronze statues, just not my taste. However, as someone else mentioned, if you by the recast you're supporting people who try to scam us collector's, and it may arrive chipped or broken which is another concern.

The choice is yours :D

I like the colored one better too but I have no bronze or non-colored statues so it would be a nice change of pace.

Fake
+
like how it looks
cheap
small (love the size)
-
will hurt fellow collectors by supporting bootleg industry
will not appreciate in value
will feel like a piece of garbage in my collection every time I look at it

Real One
+
collector's item
will appreciate in value
Blizzard collector's statue which would mean I would own all of Blizzard's collector's statues
looks decent, eh. would be a change of pace from all my other colored statues

-
Too big
Not really a big fan of how it looks
Very expensive

what to do, what to do....

Fake
+
like how it looks
cheap
small (love the size)
-
will hurt fellow collectors by supporting bootleg industry
will not appreciate in value
will feel like a piece of garbage in my collection every time I look at it

Real One
+
collector's item
will appreciate in value
Blizzard collector's statue which would mean I would own all of Blizzard's collector's statues
looks decent, eh. would be a change of pace from all my other colored statues

-
Too big
Not really a big fan of how it looks
Very expensive

what to do, what to do....

Well, from a complete-ist standpoint adding the real 1 would finish your collection ;)

If you feel like the other is a piece of trash every time you look at it, then clearly that option is out :lol

I think it's a terrific piece. There should be more statues made from this line. WoW has some excellent characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back