What is your take on this statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is from China with no serial number. I don't care, I think it looks awesome. What do you think?

https://cgi.ebay.com/World-WarCraft...tDomain_0&hash=item3a663112f9#ht_11114wt_1028

It is a copy of the orc wolf rider statue that Blizzard Entertainment gave to all of their employees. Those statues are extremely rare, probably less than 500 made, not sure. One sold for $1,750 on ebay. Another one probably won't go up for months and I refuse to pay so much, plus the Blizzard's ones aren't colored. Thanks.

Blizzard has a giant statue of this at their HQ. They made a smaller version of the statue to give to their employees. This version is smaller than the ones given to blizzard empoyees. So you tell me if it's a recast because idk

I don't play WoW, but that license has some really cool statues and figures. This one included ChunkyZergling.

Blizzard has a giant statue of this at their HQ. They made a smaller version of the statue to give to their employees. This version is smaller than the ones given to blizzard empoyees. So you tell me if it's a recast because idk

they are recast. The only true ones are bronze.

Absolutely a recast. They actually have a solid metal one coming.

Absolutely a recast. They actually have a solid metal one coming.

Zergling, you already had an issue once before with recasts. Stay away from this. It may be tempting, but don't do it. It's only feeding into these people to make more and more.

I'm having trouble tracking down a Thing 1:1 bust because of this very reason. Recasters get a hold of an original and exploit potential buyers to the max.

Who has another one coming? For retail sale? Because I stay pretty up to date with blizzard statue and figure news and I've never heard anything about this. I bought it because i don't care if it's a recast of the extremely rare $2,000 Blizzard employee statue. But where did you hear some one had another one coming? That interests me. Thanks for looking out for chapter 2099. Lol. Sorry that I'm dumb lol

Who has another one coming? For retail sale? Because I stay pretty up to date with blizzard statue and figure news and I've never heard anything about this. I bought it because i don't care if it's a recast of the extremely rare $2,000 Blizzard employee statue. But where did you hear some one had another one coming? That interests me. Thanks for looking out for chapter 2099. Lol. Sorry that I'm dumb lol

:monkey1 Didn't know this, note to self! If that's true than I'd heed this advice and avoid the impulse to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back