What is your greatest film ending scene?(it could involve end credits or not)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly can't remember much at all about any of the Pirates film endings. I think they were on a beach one time?

I think At World's End (the weakest of the series for me) had Will and Elizabeth on a beach.

Edit: On Stranger Tides had Jack and Gibbs on a beach as well.

Even though Godfather part II has my favorite ending, if I'm objective, the most famous movie endings probably go like this.

1. Gone with the Wind - "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

2. Casablanca - the airport scene which is so iconic and the last line, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

3. The Godfather - Michael lies to his wife. Then kissing the new Godfather's hand as the door closes from the wife's POV.

I also like Batman Begins' ending :chase

Nah, most famous ending by far would have to be King Kong on top of the ESB. Only film buffs remember those three you mentioned but EVERYBODY knows KK whether they've seen it or not.

Nah, most famous ending by far would have to be King Kong on top of the ESB. Only film buffs remember those three you mentioned but EVERYBODY knows KK whether they've seen it or not.

Oh yeah, that's a good one. That might be number one then. Peter Jackson really did a great job :monkey3

The ending of the original STAR WARS, not the ceremony per se, the climactic scene where Han pops into the frame in the nick of time and gives Luke the "one in a million" chance of destroying the Death Star. Powerful moment, you can tell audiences were holding onto their seats as John William's score swells and the Death Star is obliterated as Darth Vader goes spiraling out of control.

Also, Chinatown has a powerful ending. Gone With the Wind, Schindler's List, Gladiator, Heat, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade also come to mind. So many , too many to name really.

Back