What is Hot Toys MMS400?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No surprise here.

Hot Toys hasn't revealed anything that has excited me or made me feel hyped since like 2014.

If you took a square frame of each releases face that they've done from MMS to DX and beyond, you'd see a blizzard of Iron Man and trooper faces starting to accumulate at the top. Truly is astonishing.

https://www.hottoysph.com/checklist/

Last edited:
No surprise here.

Hot Toys hasn't revealed anything that has excited me or made me feel hyped since like 2014.

If you took a square frame of each releases face that they've done from MMS to DX and beyond, you'd see a blizzard of Iron Man and trooper faces starting to accumulate at the top. Truly is astonishing.

https://www.hottoysph.com/checklist/

Not even the BTTF2 figures?

Not even the BTTF2 figures?

I don't like Doc Brown's portrait at all. Like other highly anticipated figures from niche lines before him (Police Shootout T-800, Returns Batman, Ripley) I feel like they half assed him. I miss the days where we would get two headsculpts.

I don't like Doc Brown's portrait at all. Like other highly anticipated figures from niche lines before him (Police Shootout T-800, Returns Batman, Ripley) I feel like they half assed him. I miss the days where we would get two headsculpts.

Agree on the two headsculpts and the expression they've gone for is a little odd. The likeness might improve though, pretty sure after they got a lot of complaints JC Hong confirmed it would be reworked before final production.

If pre-orders are low I wouldn't be surprised if they end up delaying it well into 2018. They gotta keep pumping out those Iron Men, Stormstroopers and Leto Jokers. :lol

"Milestone" numbers have never garnered anything exciting with HT.

It's like premieres, revivals, video releases and anniversaries -- HT just seems uninterested in doing anything for these events.

Back