What is Hot Toys MMS400?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK porcelain outfit Leto Joker, with a Black Widow wig, an Iron Man gauntlet and a Blastech DL44 stormtrooper rifle.
i thought about a stormtrooper in iron man colors, but your variant surely sounds more promising and valuable for us collectors.

A predator figure that actually is screen accurate...
what do you mean.
every predator they make has "Authentic and detailed likeness of ... Predator in the ... Predator movie" (c).
that's what they say in their official descriptions.

Well, it's not R2. I wonder if it was something that hit a prototyping snag. Like a batmobile or a cockpit of some kind.

MMS100 was Marcus Wright, a useless, unneeded character from one of the crap Terminator movies.....I'm trying to remember what gave us the impression the 00 Hot Toys figures were in some way special....

I'm curious to find out probably marvel again. :gah:
Not sure if anyone's seen hot toys flyer just saw it on Facebook....licenses in the catalogue are. :slap

Spiderman Home coming
Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
Pirates of the Caribbean dead man tells no tale
Wonderwoman

Not sure if anyone's seen hot toys flyer just saw it on Facebook....licenses in the catalogue are. :slap

Spiderman Home coming
Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
Pirates of the Caribbean dead man tells no tale
Wonderwoman

Great news for people hoping for Blade Runner figures! Hot Toys is...continuing to exclusively make super hero figures with the occasional Depp thrown in to shake things up...

MMS100 was Marcus Wright, a useless, unneeded character from one of the crap Terminator movies.....I'm trying to remember what gave us the impression the 00 Hot Toys figures were in some way special....

They did this little teaser for the last one. I don't know if they hyped them before that. My OCD is really vibrating on this missing 400 thing though.

mms.jpg

Don't get me wrong I deluded myself aswell. It's just that, when you look back, the oo figures haven't been special so far. A disposable one-off Terminator character from a bad film, a Superman that a lot of people don't even count as a real Superman from an incredibly divisive film and one of 6 million Iron Men Hot Toys has made. Meh. MMS400 will be a Star Wars TFA or Rogue One figure probably, something they would have made anyway no matter what number they were getting up to.

Don't get me wrong I deluded myself aswell. It's just that, when you look back, the oo figures haven't been special so far. A disposable one-off Terminator character from a bad film, a Superman that a lot of people don't even count as a real Superman from an incredibly divisive film and one of 6 million Iron Men Hot Toys has made. Meh. MMS400 will be a Star Wars TFA or Rogue One figure probably, something they would have made anyway no matter what number they were getting up to.

Tony-Stark-Robert-Downey-Jr-Jericho-Missile-Iron-Man-1.jpg

Attachments

• eca67ed6284edc1981969a5455beface.jpg
    eca67ed6284edc1981969a5455beface.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 202
Maybe the 500th or 1000th figures will be special, but 400 is just an eh type of number, I doubt it's anything they'll hype much.

They're really pumping these figures out, already 400. 300 was barely that long ago.

It'd be really nice if they used it as an occasion for a classic license (either one they've done in the past or a new 'old' license they've acquired). That might help bring about hype for the kinds of figures that they now deem to be 'risky'. But no, it'll just be business as usual, as I said, something they would have made regardless.

One thing hot toys has proven in the past is they don't care for anniversaries or special dates. They did nothing for the anniversary of aliens and the back to the future 2015 date came and went without so much as a beep from hot toys. I expect MMS400 to be an unremarkable release in a sea of iron men and star wars figures.

Back