what if sideshow is creating an xmen pf line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no X-men for me...but yes on their Baddies.

1da79_i-love-you-man-poster.jpg

I'd pass on the PF's. Now if SS released them as comiquettes I would be all over that. My Wolverine comiquette is kind of lonely.

I think PF's would look good, better than the Comiquettes. Wolvie looks good, but Magneto was not that great.

I disagree. I think they both look great. However, if you thought the Magneto comiquette looks bad it has to be because of the sculpt. The same Magneto statue shouldn't look better to you just because it's a PF.

I'm dying for a GOOD Magneto PF or Comiquette. I wouldn't mind him on his composite metal throne...I'd be a nice variation compared to the floating previous.

ugh I hope it's not all Astonishing X-Men. It started out with a bang but fizzled by the end. Besides we already have those dios which aside from the first one can be had on the cheap.

Regardless of homewrecker Emma, I'd like to see these X-Men:

C110186.jpg

Especially Phoenix/Jean, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler. They are iconic.

IF they did a X-Men PF line, I'd like to see them kick it old school:

x-men-first-classpic.jpg

Agreed, that would make a great set up and it would also give a more definitive/cohesive look to the team. Of course it would be easy to later add next wave heavy hitters such as Wolverine, Colossus and Shadowcat.

Although I do also like the looks of the X-men from the Whedon/Cassiday run on Astonishing.

It would be neat if SSC said "Okay the next five PFs are going to be X-Men to help build a team like The Avengers setup". Even if they kept those releases separated and released other Comiquettes and PFs along with them. The Avengers set up isn't accurate but cool to see and you really had to have some foresight to get them all at various times to make it. I know people are saying I hope they are not all Astonishing or I hope they are Jim Lee or Marc Silvestri but if Emma is in Astonishing gear then I hope they all are. HAving continuity in a team setup is the only thing missing from the PF and Comiquette line.

I'd really love an Astonishing line + Gambit:banana I'd be down in a heartbeat since I doubt I'd ever pay the cost that the Cyclops/Colossus dio is going for.

It would be neat if SSC said "Okay the next five PFs are going to be X-Men to help build a team like The Avengers setup". Even if they kept those releases separated and released other Comiquettes and PFs along with them. The Avengers set up isn't accurate but cool to see and you really had to have some foresight to get them all at various times to make it. I know people are saying I hope they are not all Astonishing or I hope they are Jim Lee or Marc Silvestri but if Emma is in Astonishing gear then I hope they all are. HAving continuity in a team setup is the only thing missing from the PF and Comiquette line.

No thanks. At two PF's a year we would be waiting for 3 years before Daredevil or many other interesting characters. Now if SS were to say we are going to increase our output of PFs to 6 PFs then 2 x-men and 4 non-x-men would seem pretty fair.

Also what is wrong with the original lineup Beast, Cyclops, Angel, Iceman, Jean Grey and Prof X.

An X-Men PF line would be amazing. I'd go with astonishing, probably the most well known line-up.
As for Beast, while I loved the 90's look, I have no aversion to the cat version either. I quite liked it the first time I read it, and it seperates his appearance further from Wolverine (both with the crazy quiff thing) The story behind it was also pretty well thought out. It makes Hank a real interesting character. He's devolving further into an animal, but keeps his mind intact. True beauty/beast stuff.

Back