what if sideshow is creating an xmen pf line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtina_slayer

Super Freak
Reaction score
i mean since the full set of dio for astonishing was done, and avengers members were done slowly but surely, do u guys not see the xmen pf line happening too? i thought i read somewhere that cyclops and colossus would be done in the future...it could be a astonishing xmen line considering the emma that they're making, so u never know....
i started a new thread only cos it distracts from the negative talk about too much female pf

I for one think it's about time they give the X-Men big guns the PF treatment. Emma is a step in the right direction, but Cyclops and Wolverine should be highly considered (although I much prefer Wolvie in his brown costume ala Jim Lee version instead of the astonishing xmen version).

You could do a lot worse than this for an X-Men PF set up:

bdpastxmencol.jpg

Although I would probably pass on Beast. I hate the Cat look that Morrison gave him that seems to have stuck.

I for one think it's about time they give the X-Men big guns the PF treatment.
:rock
C'mon, you guys KNEW this thread would be get me going! I have been begging for some key X-Men characters in the PF format for a long time. Marvel's #2 best seller needs PF lovin'!
i thought i read somewhere that cyclops and colossus would be done in the future...
Two VERY popular Marvel characters that would really bring back Sideshow's PF glory!
In terms of X-Men, I think Cyclops deserves the PF treatment above all others.
:rock :rock
Hey, I obviously am going to agree with you on that one. Not only is Cyclops my favorite X-Man, but he also just has so much PF badass potential that I can't understand why he hasn't been made yet.(I got your back in the Daredevil department!)

Although I would probably pass on Beast. I hate the Cat look that Morrison gave him that seems to have stuck.
Honestly, are there any X fans that like the cat look? Personally, I like his old Defenders/X-Factor look the best. I know at the LCS everyone I talked to hated the cat look when Morrison did that back in New XMen.

professorx1.gif

No love for a Professor X PF!?!?....
I would be interested, but WAY down the line! Since House of M, Professor X has been written horribly and is now to the point of boring subplots just to keep him involved even though he has NO affiliation with the team and Cyclops has made it clear that he isn't welcome. Ugh...try reading X-Men Legacy with his who help-Danger plot.

In my mind Beast will always look like this:

beast-1-50k.jpg

That I would buy.

:confused:....I love cat Beast!!!

Really? You are the first person I have heard that likes that look. I guess I can't get over the nostalgia of being a kid and reading his more "Human with blue fur" look in Defenders and X-Factor. I guess the storyline behind his secondary mutation is pretty cool, but I don't like the look at all.

Really? You are the first person I have heard that likes that look. I guess I can't get over the nostalgia of being a kid and reading his more "Human with blue fur" look in Defenders and X-Factor. I guess the storyline behind his secondary mutation is pretty cool, but I don't like the look at all.

dude, I grew up in the 90's!!!...of course I'm familiar with his blue-furred simian form!:D......I love the cat form especially when drawn by Quitely!:rock:drool....THANK GOD FOR MORRISON!

Back