What hot toys figures have you sold, and now wished you hadn't

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't tend to sell anything, even all my old Hasbro stuff has a worthy place in the 'history' of my collection.
But I regret not getting the other ALIENS Marines, I'm still missing Apone, Drake and Hudson, sigh!

Predator 2 because it was pretty much my first Hot Toy, Robocop was too but came in the mail around the same time. But I'm buying the original Predator so its not too bad of a loss I guess...........:monkey2

I don't tend to sell anything, even all my old Hasbro stuff has a worthy place in the 'history' of my collection.
But I regret not getting the other ALIENS Marines, I'm still missing Apone, Drake and Hudson, sigh!

I can help you get a apone at a retail price, however its a displayed piece.

PM me if you are interested, Jeff :)

What hot toys figures have you sold, and now wished you hadn't?

None, and I'm glad I didn't ;)

I honestly cant say I regret selling any of my figures because I always made sure to re-invest that money into something better that I really wanted. The only thing I do regret is that I didnt jump into the game sooner so that I wasnt playing catch up and purchasing grails now that have double,tripled,quadrupled in value. :rolleyes:

But just some of the things I have acquired and then sold over the past couple of years or so...

PF Doom
HT Terminator Endo
HT Scar, Chopper, Celtic, AVP Elder
HT Two Face
Medi Clone Troopers (I had ALL of them)
Medi Vader

But if you know my collection, I always made sure to "trade up" in some way so I have no regrets...........

:banghead:banghead
I honestly cant say I regret selling any of my figures because I always made sure to re-invest that money into something better that I really wanted. The only thing I do regret is that I didnt jump into the game sooner so that I wasnt playing catch up and purchasing grails now that have double,tripled,quadrupled in value. :rolleyes:

But just some of the things I have acquired and then sold over the past couple of years or so...

PF Doom
HT Terminator Endo
HT Scar, Chopper, Celtic, AVP Elder
Medi Clone Troopers (I had ALL of them)

But if you know my collection, I always made sure to "trade up" in some way so I have no regrets...........
Epic Fail

I could kick myself for selling-the following hot toys figures-:duh:duh:duh

1. ht bd T-800 Endoskeleton
2. elder predator 2
3.rambo 3

Thank God, I have finally got ht elder 2 and ht battle damaged endo,
back in my collection, i payed a big price, but you learn from your mistakes.

I dont know if this counts but I was VERY close to selling my Joker but the buyer backed out. Im really happy I didnt sell it.

Back