What hot toys figures have you sold, and now wished you hadn't

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I could kick myself for selling-the following hot toys figures-:duh:duh:duh

1. ht bd T-800 Endoskeleton
2. elder predator 2
3.rambo 3

My AVP Celtic and Scar Predators - Hated the movie, but man, were those cool. Can't complain too much, though. I got $1000 bucks out of them.

aside question:why sell at all(as usual, you would never get half of what you paid , right).
were finances that big of a concern to dump at a loss?

i regret selling my hot toys kyle reese a while back, unfortunately at the time i needed the money. :banghead

I could kick myself for selling-the following hot toys figures-:duh:duh:duh

1. ht bd T-800 Endoskeleton
2. elder predator 2
3.rambo 3
the worst part, i sold them at my cost, and this was way before the prices on them skyrocketed.but even at what there bringing now, i would keep them if i had it to do over again.:sick

^ I got all 3. I won't sell any of em.

Just sold all of my AVPs predator, kinda miss them, but then again I don't miss em as much as I got a few coins for em :D

aside question:why sell at all(as usual, you would never get half of what you paid , right).
were finances that big of a concern to dump at a loss?

This isn't a used car -- it doesn't lose 25% of its value when you drive it off the lot. Sometimes things gain value over time. A lot of HT figures seem to appreciate ... though, admittedly, my evidence is anecdotal at best. I've only owned one HT figure (BR Joker), and I haven't sold it.

SnakeDoc

none :huh

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

None yet but going to off load Elder Pred 2 and Asia Ancient all box fresh and minty

Back