What hot toys figures have you sold, and now wished you hadn't

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have,nt sold any hottoys figures..but I think would sell all my AVP predators :

Scar,Celtic,Chopper and Elder.What would be their actual price?

They are out out the box but in mint condition because I have them in the self and never played .Have painted red laser dots on their helmets and repaint choppers helmet (looks very accurate now)

Depends on the modification you have to them. If its done nicely, then it might appreciate in value, if not then its gonna be hard to sell it off.

Have,nt sold any hottoys figures..but I think would sell all my AVP predators :

Scar,Celtic,Chopper and Elder.What would be their actual price?

They are out out the box but in mint condition because I have them in the self and never played .Have painted red laser dots on their helmets and repaint choppers helmet (looks very accurate now)

I just sold my Chopper Predator and BD Endoskeleton a couple months ago and have now noticed people are selling them for much more than I sold them for.:banghead

I sold my Original Suit Batman

..............but now I have two

Sold the Ancient Predator figure... paid $200, sold for the same. Now its worth waaaay more than that :monkey2

I've never sold any of HT stuff. I can't even part with the crappy factory painted Ripley in the Power Loader--even though I have a 2nd superior repainted version from Josh. She's become an accessory.

Depends on the modification you have to them. If its done nicely, then it might appreciate in value, if not then its gonna be hard to sell it off.

I think they look much better now,I.m a good painter and customicer after all.

I forgot to say that I repainted the bodys too (except Elder) with citadel gloss varnish and with that glossy effect they look even better than the original now.

P2 Elder,sold him for retail aswell,a few weeks after he shipped to me . Still have no idea in a million years why the ^^^^ i done that.:monkey2

Last edited:
Rocky V.1
Apollo
Drago
Robocop V.1 ........ Regret
Rambo V.1
Co. Trautman
Predator 2 ...... Regret
Celtic Predator
Superman V.1

Last edited:
I regret selling my AvP Alien Warrior that I won in a contest. It was a fun figure but I needed the $ at the time. I would regret my Rocky III Clubber Lang but I intend to get the Street Version some day instead...

As to HT that I'll NEVER sell:

- Robocop
- BD ED-209

I've long tossed the boxes since I'll take them to my grave before I sell them... :)

...As to HT that I'll NEVER sell:

- Robocop
- BD ED-209

I've long tossed the boxes since I'll take them to my grave before I sell them... :)

Amen to that man! I've wanted quality Robo and ED ever since seeing Robocop back in '87!!! They're still 2 of my fave pieces!!! :rock

I haven't sold any because I don't have many, but I regret not getting the following when the first came out:

BD Endoskeleton
Any Predator

Back