What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the Hostel and I remember how shocked I was at their gory scenes. Lol. However the part two and so on weren't good as usual. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really liked part 2. No where near as good as the first, but it was awesome.

Only part i didnt really like was how much info they gave about the behind the scenes. It really took away from the mystery of it all

Watched Hostel 1 recently for the first time and liked it. A little corny but good. I heard from a few people that they liked 2 better, but the rest suck. I still need to get around to watching 2.

I think I'll watch Hostel part 2 soon...seen it long time ago when it first came out. Maybe I'll change my mind. I agree that those behind the scenes do take away the mystery parts from the film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hostel part 3 is very good for being completely different.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It Follows. I'm sorry, but I do not understand the appeal of this one. Laughably bad.

Actually pretty good
1715661_orig.jpg

Awful
51vPhayD84L.jpg

Probably the worst movie I've ever watched.
51epwhLYlhL.jpg

I watched Excision last night.

It was meh, if you can watch it for free and you are bored it is worth at least checking out. AnnaLynne McCord did a really good job.

Night of the living dead (1990). Nothing beats the creepy atmosphere of the original '68 version in black & white but the '90 version is one of the best horror re-makes IMO and Barbara is actually useful in it as well.:lol

Night of the living dead (1990). Nothing beats the creepy atmosphere of the original '68 version in black & white but the '90 version is one of the best horror re-makes IMO and Barbara is actually useful in it as well.:lol
Agreed!

Re-Animator- still super freaky after all this time.

Original and remake are both amazing.

Whatever you do though..NEVER watch Night of the living dead 3d
nightofthelivingdead3d.jpg

Sid Haig + Night of the living dead seems like something that would be amazing doesn't it?
no
NO

Back