What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're talking about the original, then that movie is awesome. I'm a huge fan of that movie

"your so cool Brewster!!!"
FRIGHT%2BNIGHT%2B(7).jpg

yep, the original. hows the remake>

pretty good vampire flick.. I loved Dandridge. the deadpan stare sarandan has is brilliant

Fright Night has that perfect 80's feel. I can't really explain it, but certain movies give me this comfy feeling. Fright Night's one of them. It's probably best described as nostalgia though I was too young for horror flicks in the 80's.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

love this movie. soundtrack is awesome, death scenes are unique, perfect horror cheesefest

It Follows - Not a bad movie, Better than Ouija. Music had a 80's feel it.

MV5BMTUwMDEzNDI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzAyODU5MzE@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

OCULUS......

It got Amy Pond and Starbuck.....other than that....not sure its above 6/10

Unfriended.... [emoji20]
Wth??

I had Unfriended on my watch list however I couldn't bring myself to pay Amazon instant video to watch it. Something about it made me unsure of it. Ugh I can't believe how many there is those dumb horror movies being made lately. Argh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Angie!
Yeah, imo the concept was there but the film just wasn't what it could have been. That and it also annoyed me that the entire film was done on a computer screen via Skype. It further annoyed me afterwards that the film in a sense represents what I think is wrong with some kids in today's society. Those that spend way too much time in front of the computer. Kids today don't go to the empty lot to play baseball. They will never know what playing kick the can,hide and seek, ding dong ditch and outdoor games of that nature that I think were loads of fun when I was a kid growing up were like. Maybe I'm just old [emoji33]..Lol..
But I would like to see others opinions that did watch this flick. [emoji6]

Back